Topic: buried ancient baddass mecs!

Since there is alot of talk going on in and outside perpetuum about the lack of stuff to do,
I have a cool ide. well atleast i think so tongue

its a combine of artifact searching and a combat op.
Its really more of Perpetuums answer to eve's plex.

make it possible for us to scan out 'buried ancient baddass mecs! thats ofcourse is protected by .. something big_smile

for us to 'wake up? and ofcourse kill, to find some top quality items! or maybe CT for lvl 5 and 6 items!

there should ofcourse be alot of these and mixed degree of difficulty on alpha and beta.

sorry for my bad grammar! doing my best

Re: buried ancient baddass mecs!

= Observer stash III

Cache + nice bunch of t3 stuff + team effort to acomplish all

I hate stationhuggers and arkhebears.
M2S - Considerably more braincells than Trantor.

Spam

Oh, I wish all requests would be so easy to do big_smile

Can't you just snap your fingers?  I thought Devs had that type of magical power.

No I mean this feature is already in, like Malakian said smile

Any possiblity now of getting Protector-protected caches?

That wouldn't be too much different than observer stashes, and we'd like to keep Protectors as special event NPCs for the future too.

Oh, and with that I'd like to add that the event was GREAT!

I tagged along with TOG and cleared out Tellisis outpost, that type of Event was exactly what I was asking for and looking forward to more or the same in the future smile

If you missed these Island opening events, be sure to subscribe BEFORE the next expansion so you too can particiapte in the wholesale PVE rampaging outpost clearing events!!!

DEV Zoom wrote:

That wouldn't be too much different than observer stashes, and we'd like to keep Protectors as special event NPCs for the future too.

Protector NPC's are way easier than observers too.

being i was stuck in baby bots I did't get chance to go with corp on this event everyone said it was a blast hope is alot more like it in future all tho with luck they will last longer couple hours and all island were clear.

11 (edited by GLiMPSE 2011-05-13 06:16:03)

Really wasn't all that challenging -- fit those NPC's with long range demobs and you have yourself a much larger challenge...

They were too slow and easily kited.

The only difference I noticed between protectors and regular mobs was that the protectors didn't respawn. WAY to easy for an event, and I imagine the alpha protectors were even easier.

Edit: Troll removed - DEV Calvin

NPC's with demobs is just plain mean.

When can we have some?

big_smile

Grim Faust wrote:

When can we have some?

big_smile

They exist already... but anything considered 'tough' content shouldn't be without one.

GLiMPSE wrote:
Grim Faust wrote:

When can we have some?

big_smile

They exist already... but anything considered 'tough' content shouldn't be without one.

Oh, well, I wouldn't know about those. I haven't ventured off Alpha islands since I got back in to the game a few days ago. My brush with an observer on my miner alt was about all I care to see of nastiness for a time. I have enough EP to get in to heavies, but I'm trodding around in a Castel because I haven't had a chance to make any decent NIC to get me something more substantial yet.

I'm sure I'll be on the Beta islands in no time.. losing bots to 'learning experiences' like demob npc's and roaming kainswarms... Can't wait.

Grim Faust wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
Grim Faust wrote:

When can we have some?

big_smile

Oh, well, I wouldn't know about those. I haven't ventured off Alpha islands since I got back in to the game a few days ago. My brush with an observer on my miner alt was about all I care to see of nastiness for a time. I have enough EP to get in to heavies, but I'm trodding around in a Castel because I haven't had a chance to make any decent NIC to get me something more substantial yet.

I'm sure I'll be on the Beta islands in no time.. losing bots to 'learning experiences' like demob npc's and roaming kainswarms... Can't wait.

There are demobing spawns on alpha as well.

Edit: Troll removed - DEV Calvin