Topic: Multipal Accounts

I bought two accounts, one for me and one for my spouse. 

My account is activated, hers is not. 

Can she use the trial account with her Email address from the same IP we both will use?
Is the second account's clock ticking even though it is not activated?

I used the trial for six days, and the other nine days does not show on the activated account. No big deal. My wife would like to play the trial because this is her first online mmo.  Distractions from the corp, TS, other players are minimal in the trial.

Re: Multipal Accounts

Ok, let me see if I got this right:
You mean you registered 2 accounts, and you bought and redeemed a code for one of them, and the other one is still in trial.

Any number of accounts can be used from the same IP, and yes, the clock is ticking from the moment of account creation.

If you redeem a code before the 15 days come to an end, your account's expiry time will just get pushed out by the extra days you purchased, days are not lost.

3 (edited by zigZag 2011-04-10 23:29:56)

I have not registered her yet, her computer is sitting on that page. I just got her computer set up to play the game,,,new vid drivers, checked for virus, DirX, ect. I did not want to register her for the trial if the game was going to freak out over that. And if the second activation code sitting in my mailbox was ticking down. 

I have activated one of the two subscription codes i was sent.

It is no big deal Zoom, i am going to register her,,if the trial hits me over the head,,ill hit it back with the sub code.

Thanks for your reply,,,

I run two accounts from the same computer, so there is no worry about 2 from behind the same firewall.

if you take a closer look around - there are even player out there having 7 accounts running at the same time...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear