Topic: Insurance

Oh perhaps we could maybe increase the insurance payout a weee bit on the bigger mechs or perhaps at least extend the insurance cover. 2.5m or whatever for 15 days without the waisted ep is awesome tongue. So a 30 day would be 2.5m cost for a 15 day insurance. So you get 7.5m back if you lose it within 15 days to cover not even half the cost of a heavy mech hehe....just saying is all. And I wonder why everyone says insuring bots is bullshiiittt

2 (edited by Alexander 2011-04-07 17:55:14)

Re: Insurance

Insurance will not be changed. You can make a robot far cheaper than you could buy it. (In some cases but not all).
Insurance will never be touched because it's a massive NIC seed when used right.
Don't use what you can't afford to purchase.

The Game

Alexander wrote:

Insurance will not be changed. You can make a robot far cheaper than you could buy it. (In some cases but not all).
Insurance will never be touched because it's a massive NIC seed when used right.
Don't use what you can't afford to purchase.

exactly. Perhaps at least increase the insurance duration however, 15 days seems really short, I would think 30 days would be a standard on all mechs - skills in insurance.

15 days is only the base length and it can be extended with the Long-term insurance extension, by 3 days per level.

DEV Zoom wrote:

15 days is only the base length and it can be extended with the Long-term insurance extension, by 3 days per level.

your right, and such a wonderful waiste of useless ep....lol

TBAsLilBiznatch wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

How do you waste that which is useless?

Edit: Troll removed - DEV Calvin

TBAsLilBiznatch wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

That's a total of 30 days it can be increased to. Level 5 makes it 30 days..

Seems to be balanced to me. You can make a heavy mech cheaper than the market price as long as you input more time to it but then you suffer the opportunity cost.

The Game

If you intend to play this game for longer, the EP 'wasted' on long term insurance is nothing compared to the NIC and thus time safed. Since I hardly play but like the game much, time saved on insurance fee is very valuable for me. I just wish I had discovered the skill(s) MUCH EARLIER than when it(they) was(were) actually changed. Would have saved me many NIC!