Topic: Addition to Landmarks Window

First day in the game, and while fleeing for my life yikes from a Baphomet bot in my little Arkhe, I noticed that although there are columns in the Landmarks window for Icon, Distance, Type, Name, Angle and Effects, there was no column that could tell me the speed of the other robot. Would it be possible to add a column for this?

Re: Addition to Landmarks Window

I would prefer this sort of information be kept private but I would be happy with top speed and ammunition loaded being shown in the chassis scanner results.

The Game

Re: Addition to Landmarks Window

Maybe not top speed, but a Delta speed would be nice; which you could in theory than calculate if you were all into complex vector math on the fly.

The client could do the calculation easier than in you could, based on angle and distance information which are both available in the landmark window, and display the bots speed in relation to you. Even if it was only 90% accurate due to lag, update rate, and vector changes it would be useful.

If not in the landmark window,  for sure a useful piece of information on a locked bot; Closing Speed.