Topic: Assignments + or -, a PVE idea

Assignments give you positive and negative, but all we see is the positive, as in the levels of the missions go up, but as you do a mission you are getting negative responses too. If you are missions and it is hurt another agent corp in the game they will try to stop you. Why can't the same be done with the NPC corps?

Then if you go to a alpha island that has a corp that you are in bad standing with, they might send out bots from that corp, to attack you or you might have to pay a fine to be on that island. We have 3 factions with corps in each that need things done, or you have to keep all the corps happy.

Just a thought.

Inner Ring Excavations
Kciredor Nov --- Mining and Industry
Skao Nov --- PVP, when i get another account.

Re: Assignments + or -, a PVE idea

You'd be incorrect thinking you all see positive increases but the overall idea is pretty nice.
The issue is more assignment runners would need to use the alpha islands to travel around and most player who get their NIC from NPC kills wouldn't be effected. I can't see this being greatly useful. Perhaps if they added more alpha island PVP options with these "Police" it might be worth while but for the time being I can't see it being greatly useful.

Just to clear it up. Assignments (Level 0 and level 1) do not negatively effect other corporations and only increase standings. The only way to get negative standings is to run level 2+ assignments. Assignments are the only thing that effect standing but it would be nice if some NPC kills produced an item that could be handed in for varying levels of standing reward. Separate from the assignment system.

The Game