Topic: Extended channel features

Requesting:
1. Ability to setup multiple squad leaders. This is usefull when one of the leaders is offline when squad needs to be reinforced.
2. Ability for channel OPs to invite people in private channels without telling channel password
3. Ability to see channel banned persons and un-ban them
4. Ability to setup channel style: Large avatars, small avatars, no avatars

2 (edited by Gremrod 2011-03-20 20:18:21)

Re: Extended channel features

Would be nice to also see the ability to set up sub squads within a squad i.e. a ewar squad and each squad can also run nexus that only affect them and not all in the main squad etc.

These would of course share the same squad channel, but just gives more control and direction for specific roles within the squad.

--Main Squad
---EWAR (nexus only affects people in this sub squad)
---- Remote Rep Squad (nexus only affects people in this sub squad)
----- Heavy Mech Squad (nexus only affects people in this sub squad)

also the ability to move people around to existing sub squads. Squad leader would be able to create the sub squads and move people or allow people to move themselves into correct squad they should be in.

I guess this is more then beyond extended channel features. It is more around extending the squad mechanic.

I created a new topic for my post: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/22749/#p22749

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: Extended channel features

would be nice to have a possibility to manage channel ban-list, you know, to unban ppl etc

Have a productive day, Runner