Topic: Landmarks window UPDATE

OK guys first off thanks for making such a great game.  I'm thoroughly addicted!  I think the game is polished and a lot of effort has gone into it, but there should always be room for improvement!

I have been playing perpetuum for only a couple of weeks and here is my biggest beef with this game:

THE LANDMARKS WINDOW.

Here is how you could/SHOULD improve it:
1)  Allow the columns to be repositioned.  Putting the Angle column at the end of all the other columns is kindof useless, since the first info I want to look at is not only how far they are, but WHERE they are as well.  Allowing the user to control which columns appear where would be great!
2) Proper sorting / sorting filters:  It would be nice to be able to sort what I have in my landmarks windows in certain ways.  Give each column a good worked out sort function, with a couple sorting filters such as: 
  a)RELATIONSHIP (friendly, neutral, hostile, corp etc..)
  b)ICON (bot type), small bots first, then assaults, then mech, heavy mech, all other landmarks
  c)DAMAGE (heaviest -> least damaged)
3) Overall filters need to be improved.  It would be nice to show only hostile bots in the landmarks window, or for logistic pilots the opposite (only squad/corp guys in the window).  I think the landmark window needs extra check boxes under the Relations filter options called Corp, Alliance, Squad.  So deselecting any of those 3 will remove those players from your landmark window or show them.  You get the idea
4) Ability to remove any colums from the window.
5) Hate to bring EVE into this but, the ability to save overview settings and open 2 - 3 different overview and have them in tabs in the landmark window.  Then if a player is mining and all of a sudden ends up in PVP, a simple click of a tab will open the proper columns/sorting functions for a pilot.

Thanks for hearing me out and I'm sure I will have more suggestions for you later!  o7

Re: Landmarks window UPDATE

All of these suggestions would help out a lot.

Re: Landmarks window UPDATE

I would love to see the landmarks filter options looked at too please.

The ability to create tabs and with in those tabs filter what you want to see would be very helpful, as above states to have a tab that you can label what ever you want eg; "Hostile" so nothing else clutters the window except enemy bots ... the check boxes atm work but to further customize this would be excellent.

Is there any update I might have missed on this please dev's?