Topic: teleport on pvp island

При переходе на пвп остров иногда выкидывает за защищённую зону. При том, что на некоторых компьютерах (а при большом количестве народа, на той стороне, это очень сильно усугубляется) выгрузка робота и загрузка текстур можент сильно тормозить (30-90 секунд). Это может стать очень фатально, так как не убежать, не сражаться если там окажутся враги.
Уберите выход за защищённую зону, или сделайте появление робота после полной загрузки графики, или сделайте таймер после прыжка, при котором нельзя атаковать прыгнувшего. Иначе невозможно каждый раз играть в русскую рулетку.

И мой хреновый перевод:

At teleport on pvp island sometimes  throws out for the protected zone. Thus that on some computers (and considerable quantity people, on that party, it is very strongly aggravated) an unloading of the robot and loading of textures can strongly to brake (30-90 seconds). It can become very fatal as not to run, or battle if there there will be enemies.
Clean an exit for the protected zone, or make occurrence of the robot after a drawing total load, or make the timer after a jump at which it is impossible to attack the jumped. Otherwise it is impossible to play/

Re: teleport on pvp island

I can confirm this. I'd say about 1/3 of the time, when teleporting to beta islands, I teleport outside of the safe area. Luckily I have no problems zooming over to the safe zone, but someone who loads slower might get killed before they are able to finish loading.

i can confirm this we was 60+ strong yesterday and 2times i was out of the savezone once i jumped to the other side.

I can confirm this

signed

Yes. This happened to me as well.

Please advise

Change: Beta island secure areas have been slightly increased in size because arriving players were sometimes put outside of them.

Thx!
Close this topic/

I would say test it first wink

LoL, ok.))

for future note: TP safe zones should be gone. Shouldn't be able to sit on the TP and be safe "just cause you're there"

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

Need time limit safe zone///

I was teleported out of protected zone few days ago on my Tyrranos. There were some people around - about 5-6. So this issue still remains.

Have a productive day, Runner

Close it/ safe zone del)

Why close? This still happens practically every time I jump to SS2.  I land outside the safe zone and have to run for it to tele out if there are hostiles there.  I thought this is a feature but if it isnt it is still happening & I can easily demonstrate.

Xini Nemesis wrote:

Why close? This still happens practically every time I jump to SS2.  I land outside the safe zone and have to run for it to tele out if there are hostiles there.  I thought this is a feature but if it isnt it is still happening & I can easily demonstrate.

There is no protection zone any more. The only issue is now is when you land you might land outside the teleport range to teleport out but there is at least 5 to 10 seconds between protection and instability. If you're not head in 10 seconds then you don't need to worry how far you are from it when you land. Normal no more than a step.

The Game