Topic: Perpetuum videos discussion

Tiggus wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFfKA9xpS90&hd=1

First part of a series on various bots in perpetuum.  Yeah, it's a sequer, you're warned ahead of time as to the actionpacked content!

The some good music with that video, watching it I kept thinking about Wall-E. lol

Inner Ring Excavations
Kciredor Nov --- Mining and Industry
Skao Nov --- PVP, when i get another account.

Re: Perpetuum videos discussion

Your latest video says it perfectly. There is PVP to be had and it doesn't require a blob.
Very well done!

The Game

+2 I C ME!!!

my country blocks about every second m2s youtube link.
could you stop adding copyrighted, way to loud and not fitting music to your vids, thanks.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

5 (edited by Yoslin 2011-02-26 06:22:13)

You know there is that slide bar for volume adjustment?
Also it's the kind of music I like, if you don't then just mute it and play something from your own playlist or just skip them.. no one is forcing you to watch.

Noobs in mirror are closer than they appear.

I quite liked the music tbh. Was hoping to see all these fights were you are outnumbered i keep hearing about but no such luck.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

This wasn't the place to talk about videos yet we're doing it. Anyways I haven't seen anyone roam around Hokkogaros and yet you guys got some clips about it happening. Can you catch my point?

Yoslin posts the hands-down best videos.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Yoslin wrote:

You know there is that slide bar for volume adjustment?
Also it's the kind of music I like, if you don't then just mute it and play something from your own playlist or just skip them.. no one is forcing you to watch.

The problem is that in Germany for example, if you have music in your video that is copyrighted it will not play the video at all. In that case, teh volume slider it does Nothing!!

So yeah, maybe you could just insert a recording of you guys singing along every time? I can mute that then, np smile

they guy who has a powerfull enough machine to fraps everthing surely can also seperate his voicecommunication from the recorded audio, which is probably the main reason for music instead of ingame-audio.

Or, they all following the Red vs. Blue Pro-Tips " How to make a successful internet video", but forgetting about the slow motion instant replay when one of the key members of the other side explodes.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Predator Nova wrote:

The problem is that in Germany for example, if you have music in your video that is copyrighted it will not play the video at all. In that case, teh volume slider it does Nothing!!

There are things called web proxies, Google them and enjoy.
Or click here

I will probably upload them all somewhere so you can download and watch. Probably should put some effort in them as it looks like people are actually watching them.

I like Arachnix's late-night mech roam video. I look even better from his angle with my radioactive high-penetrating slugs. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice