Topic: Better market "rates" data

Historical values have everything to do with wise market decisions. In addition to daily average I would love to know the minimum price, the maximum price, and the daily quantity of transactions.

Daily quantity is especially important. I need to know, for example, how many Standard Light Autocannons are sold each day before I can decide if it's worth the effort to manufacture them.

Re: Better market "rates" data

Also we need the possibilty to change the  buy/sell price order without cancel it.

Need readable rates data yes.

fully agree - rate display has to be changed.

- scrap that random axisl labels
- change the graph to column diagram
- tooltips on the mousecursor

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

fully agree - rate display has to be changed.

- scrap that random axisl labels
- change the graph to column diagram
- tooltips on the mousecursor

Yes, yes, yes. The market tools need an overhaul. Could even make it extension based for more lolz. The higher the extension the more data you unlock and can view. smile

"Market Processing" Rank 2 Trade skill.

The Game

not a bad idea, financial specialization miss skill smile

Alexander wrote:

Yes, yes, yes. The market tools need an overhaul. Could even make it extension based for more lolz. The higher the extension the more data you unlock and can view. smile

"Markets in range" could also be changed to have at least a "range", depending on an extension. Doesn't make sense atm, with only 6 islands, but later with eg. 50 island absolutely necessary -> and a boost for the trader agents.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Yes, please tie these changes to extensions. Don't make the extensions too cheap in EP either.

I think it would be only fair that trader characters would get additional tools for EP spent on finances.

Annihilator wrote:
Alexander wrote:

"Markets in range" could also be changed to have at least a "range", depending on an extension. Doesn't make sense atm, with only 6 islands, but later with eg. 50 island absolutely necessary -> and a boost for the trader agents.

When did I say anything about RANGE?..
The Extension would give you access to older data, averages on the graph, quantities moved and WHERE from. The basic graph would be a basic one as they are now with a few more labels limited to each location you visit. Training the skill would allow you to access any terminals rates but with very basic details and then from there every level of the extension would reward the trader with a more in-depth look at finance. Not sure how to work the extension from 1 to 10 but I can think of a great set of advances from 1 to 5. Can extensions have their maximum level limited? Basically, no overdrive?

The Game