Topic: Assignment: "Daimio" /File #3

Picked up this Destroy & Recovery mission from Asintec Alpha Terminal on Daoden.
It asks to go kill 5 robots and collect the data console.

But when returning the mission it doesn't actually withdraw the data consoles from your inventory.

Adding on, the same quest bots are dropping consoles, even if you haven't accepted the mission

Re: Assignment: "Daimio" /File #3

I was doing these last night and it seemed fine. FYI The data console bots always have the console in their loot table.  Open world and all that stuff smile  You can recycle the extras.

The Blind Bot -- watch your six, my aim aint so good these days!

3 (edited by Kaito Kurusaki 2010-11-19 13:34:28)

Cid Jorgumeri wrote:

The data console bots always have the console in their loot table.  Open world and all that stuff smile  You can recycle the extras.

It's common yes, but I'm pretty sure they referred it as bugs in the beta. I wouldn't mind if they could be used for something, but as of now they just take up slots and mouseclicks (to hit "destroy")

EDIT: Oh well seems like it's a feature neutral
http://forumsbetaarchive.perpetuum-onli … drops-bug/

4 (edited by Alexander 2010-11-19 13:54:52)

It's a feature. They could make it only drop a console if it's tagged by someone who has the assignments but that would further make squad work impossible and unimportant.

It will take the 5 consoles from you when you hand in the assignment and leave you with the remainder.

[/end thread]

The Game

Alexander wrote:

It will take the 5 consoles from you when you hand in the assignment and leave you with the remainder.

[/end thread]

I don't know about Daimo #3, but I do know that Invasio Terra #3 will often not take them from you, and I believe his equivalent is what he is reporting.  I was able to get 5, only 5, turn in the mission, refresh my cargo bay, move them to private storage and have them sit there, etc.  They weren't taken.

Then there could be a bug there. A lot of people get confused as it only takes 5 and people usually have spares in their private storage.

If you want, could you take a screen shot with before and after you hand in the assignment. Evidence is always good for bug reports. Then a dev might go and test it out. Not a major bug though.

The Game

Yup, all these things you've mentioned could happen, that's why we need more info or screenshots, Kaito. Possible issues:
- you collected the data consoles but did not press 'deliver' on the assignment's window after returning to the terminal (suppose you did that)
- you did not kill all the NPC yourself, someone else has probably tagged them before you did (suppose you also did that)