Topic: What is the benefit of a lvl 2 line

I have tried creating a standard light em gun CT through reverse engineering.
I did it at a lvl 1 reverse engineering site (ICS ALPHA) with a certain time for the CT to be made etc and then put the CT into the factory (also lvl 1) which gave me material requirements and time to build etc.

I then went to Galoly as this has a lvl 2 reverse eng line.  I put the same decoder in etc and the time to create the CT was exactly the same AND SO was the outputted CT values??

I`m just not seeing what the benefit that a lvl 2 reverse engineering line is supposed to do.

Is it bugged or am i just missing something?

thanks

Re: What is the benefit of a lvl 2 line

Should reduce time by around 12%.
If you're 100% sure it didn't then it might be worth testing again and taking screen shots.

The Game

sorry to confirm, reduce the time it takes to make the CT  or the time the CT will take to build the guns?

anyone?? smile

5 (edited by Jita 2011-01-31 17:29:58)

time it takes to make the ct

it was broken previously but because the bonus is negligible and doesn't matter i dont think anyone pushed for it to be fixed. May have been fixed anyways ofc.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."