Topic: Separate Landmark Filters and HUD Icons

When I filter out NPCs or Containers in Landmarks (Cause I don't need that crap cluttering the list of targets), their tags also disappear from the screen.

This is just silly. There should be a separate option to show/hide the HUD icons.

I want to have my Landmarks filtered to show only what I want to see in that list, but still be able to tell if a container is sitting on the ground, or if I'm approaching NPCs that could blow me up.

Lokked

Re: Separate Landmark Filters and HUD Icons

I agree, I know people hate to hear it, but tabs ( like stEVE ) is the best way to go, as well as not hiding things just because they're not on your overview.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

i would also suggest to add an option for how often the landmark screen updates.  I hate trying to click on something, and end up clicking something else because it moved.  I end up target locking containers and crap and that gets annoying pretty quick.

Albo Ridian wrote:

i would also suggest to add an option for how often the landmark screen updates.  I hate trying to click on something, and end up clicking something else because it moved.  I end up target locking containers and crap and that gets annoying pretty quick.

Try chainging the ranking option ... if your set on distance and moving while targeting as well as your target moving then that targets postion will change on the landmarks list

There's also a new hotkey binding in the keyboard options that 'locks' the landmarks in place while pressed. You just need to bind it to something.