Topic: Chuck - TV Series

Has anyone else seen this show....I had no idea it excited till a few days ago and from the lack of sleep I have been getting this show is funny as hell and that Sarah chick....dam she fine. Funny show for sure....but then again who knows I could be deprived of tv so watching an actual tv show is exciting lol. Season one down....half way into season two, great show though.

Re: Chuck - TV Series

You seem like you need a friend?

Tell me more about this show.

GLiMPSE wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0934814/

have at it lol. Got friends...hence why I never watch tv, no time accept late at night lol. And I cant justify paying for 10000000000 channels and only watching 3 of them x_X.

PanzerGoddesz wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

have at it lol. Got friends...hence why I never watch tv, no time accept late at night lol. And I cant justify paying for 10000000000 channels and only watching 3 of them x_X.

Yep.

Just trying to be here for you -- I don't want to be that guy featured on the news as not being sensitive on the forums when you make a dramatic life choice.

Guess that's deserving of your sarcastic and rude remarks.

Nice...

5 (edited by TheYesMan 2011-01-19 22:20:44)

GLiMPSE wrote:
PanzerGoddesz wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

Yep.

Just trying to be here for you -- I don't want to be that guy featured on the news as not being sensitive on the forums when you make a dramatic life choice.

Nice...

you guys should just get a room and watch it together lol.

GLiMPSE wrote:
PanzerGoddesz wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

Yep.

Nice...

Wasnt quite sure you had seen it, thats what the internet does, makes things sound not quite they way you want them to. No worries mate, no rudeness here, just a "friendly" link to the show if you hadnt. Dramatic life choices would be getting married and having kids, did that....not sure if there is any way out now so dramatic seems so far away hmm

TheYesMan wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
PanzerGoddesz wrote:

Yep.

Nice...

Good try -- but we now know one of your alt's names. Editing it away can't hide from my super sleuth detective skills.

GLiMPSE wrote:
TheYesMan wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

Yep.

Nice...

Good try -- but we now know one of your alt's names. Editing it away can't hide from my super sleuth detective skills.

wrong again, same place, two different, but thanks for implying, i prefer to use my character to post not his, or is sharing a computer against the law?? I forget detective, so good try on your part. As for my alts, all you need to do is ask. Im easy going, id be more than happy to tell you big_smile

shhh dont tell, he may never know, let him assume he knows. I mean who in the right mind would have two people use the same computer...that would be...too much, unless of course....no no dont tell him

btw show sucks....watch a real show like The office.

GLiMPSE wrote:
TheYesMan wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

Yep.

Nice...

u do realize your either on the computer too much or youve won the lottery...cause youve posted almost 6 hours apart 0_o...or like the rest of us including fairy boy you have a job and work for a living.

All 3.

Btw, your Norman Bates like gender bending personality shifts are confusing.

Please stop.

13 (edited by PanzerGoddesz 2011-01-19 23:58:27)

GLiMPSE wrote:

All 3.

who dat? You really are bored arent you, or is this your primary job to troll the forums doing intelligence work lol....

oops forgot....edit

you should also stop while your ahead, cause tbh you will never know who my RL buddies are nor my alts lol, keep guessing though, your not doing too well though wink, feel free to pm me, be more than happy to oblidge you with any info you want lol

so any good shows besides Chuck? Ive seen Castle which is cool, other then that stay on topic, seems a waiste to ruin the objective.

Community is pretty funny. Up to date with the latest chuck eps and it seems ok but the earlier seasons were bbetter IMO. Castle is ok I guess but I watch it more because I enjoy Nathan fillions charm (guess I still hold onto the firefly days).

Series to look forward to in the next few months or so is the George R R Martin hbo adaptation which should be a real good watch. "a game of thrones" .Not comedy, but I think it's worth a mention.

Glorion wrote:

Community is pretty funny. Up to date with the latest chuck eps and it seems ok but the earlier seasons were bbetter IMO. Castle is ok I guess but I watch it more because I enjoy Nathan fillions charm (guess I still hold onto the firefly days).

Series to look forward to in the next few months or so is the George R R Martin hbo adaptation which should be a real good watch. "a game of thrones" .Not comedy, but I think it's worth a mention.

I like Chuck, though the earlier seasons are better than the current one. I stopped watching The Office because it was more of the same episode after episode and watching Michael be *** every other second was too painful. Castle is good and you're right that it's the Firefly link, or the witty one liners; or is it both?

The Gunslinger is being brought to TV/Movies as well and should prove...awesome.

Now if only Martin would actually finish the next book and publish it rather than screw around with card games and crap like that.

If you want something good to read while waiting, grab Gardens of the Moon by Stephen Erikson and start an addiction with the Malazans.

Destrar wrote:
Glorion wrote:

I like Chuck, though the earlier seasons are better than the current one. I stopped watching The Office because it was more of the same episode after episode and watching Michael be *** every other second was too painful. Castle is good and you're right that it's the Firefly link, or the witty one liners; or is it both?

The Gunslinger is being brought to TV/Movies as well and should prove...awesome.

Now if only Martin would actually finish the next book and publish it rather than screw around with card games and crap like that.

If you want something good to read while waiting, grab Gardens of the Moon by Stephen Erikson and start an addiction with the Malazans.

Just finished season two last night of chuck and so far so good, the suspence between chuck and sarah is enough to bang your head against the wall, the few times your like dam hes got her now....then the hammer in the face comes flying at ya. The ending was quite good though, hopefully it opens up in season three when I start watching a few eps later tonight. And yes Castle is a mix of both, his witty lines are quite humorous.

Now when you say Martin, im assuming your talking about the author to gunslinger? Ive heard of gunslinger but really havent seen it to know what it is about? Now I do like Stephen Erikson, and Gardens of the Moon wasnt too bad of a book, the narration is was way to fast however, seemed to me things were going a million miles an hour, but thats just my opinion. Now if you have alot of time on your hands Terry Goodkinds The sword of Truth series is quite good. Or if you go back a few years to a younger genre type, The Wheel of Time series is excellent.

And also if you havent seen Wipeout, perfect to watch other peoples humiliation on screen lol.

Actually The Gunslinger is Steven King. Long series titled The Dark Tower.

Wipeout is the bomb. My kids and I watch every episode and revel in the humiliation of others. One word...Jill.. (-)(-)

It's like season 3/4 of Chuck not sure, go back and watch the first 2 seasons it's even better, still good tho

"You're living in a parallel universe." ~Syndic

Destrar wrote:

agreed on Chuck, Office I'm blah on really hit or miss for me... Did you see Better Off Ted, canceled after 1st season, but I thought it was great.. similiar to office but funnier/better written... I always feel like the office is some sketch comedy hybrid being carried along on the back Steve Carell.

Gunslinger, read the books up to the one about the runaway train... lost interest (felt like the series was being needlessly drawn out with too many unresolved plot lines for no particular reason) Then again I was never s Steven King fan.  Not too interested in watching the series unless they turn up the pace a bit.

"You're living in a parallel universe." ~Syndic

The dialogue between Tehol Beddict and Bugg is at the top of my list. So funny.

But you consider wheel of time a younger-type genre, compared to Goodkind's Sword of truth?

Although I did begin reading the WoT books at 13-14, and started reading the Goodkind books around 20 (Im now stuck on Chainfire - Ive read 2-3 other books since starting chainfire). Goodkind doesnt seem to be a very good author imo, quite dissapointing for me. It's simplistic and the characters only tend to show shades of grey towards the latter end of the series (if barely).

Glorion wrote:

But you consider wheel of time a younger-type genre, compared to Goodkind's Sword of truth?

Although I did begin reading the WoT books at 13-14, and started reading the Goodkind books around 20 (Im now stuck on Chainfire - Ive read 2-3 other books since starting chainfire). Goodkind doesnt seem to be a very good author imo, quite dissapointing for me. It's simplistic and the characters only tend to show shades of grey towards the latter end of the series (if barely).

Not sure how book four and beyond went but tbh I did enjoy the first book of sword of truth and then the story like you said became simplistic. As for the younter crowd, it might be hard for the younger to read, it was very blunt, sexual etc at times which some might seem innapropriate.  Atm three episodes into season three of Chuck and its alright, lol the whole super chuck is a nice change of pace but I really did enjoy the first two seasons...I still cant get the scene of sarah crawling on chuck in his bed...hot damn...waking up to that...Id sell my wife and kids for that lol.

Glorion wrote:

That's because the point of the stories is the moralize about Objectivism wink.

Well finished season 3 and caught up on season 4. So far season three was alright, not as good as one and two, the last few episodes however of three were good. Season four is heading in a good direction, after 3 years Chuck has finally bagged the babe. If this is the last season it better end in a good way, so far I like season four. big_smile