Topic: mmorpg.com rating

Mmorpg.com just set Perpetuum to released status, which means the hype rating of the beta was cleared and replaced by a more complex rating system. We'd like to encourage all of you to head over to mmorpg.com and rate the game as you see fit so we get over the "more ratings required" period fast. As we had problems with vote manipulation earlier we'd like to ask that you do the rating as you really feel about the game and that none of you tries to manipulate the mmorpg.com rating system.

Re: mmorpg.com rating

I love this game so much I created 9 extra accounts and rated 10 on all of them!

Just kidding, I'll rate it a 10 when I get back home. Food coma time!

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

/Agrees

I rated it on how I feel. High but not all 10's

The Game

I am also going to give it a honest rating. Will be high.

Former CEO of X-23

6 (edited by Kaito Kurusaki 2010-11-25 23:26:50)

Not sure it was wise to post a link to this page from the loginpage.

ESPECIALLY when everyone was just told that there would be a rollback lol:

Rollbacks, zoom, nuke this thread lol

8 (edited by Kaito Kurusaki 2010-11-25 23:29:50)

I blame Siddy

Just bought the game a few hours ago and I'm very impressed so far. Seems to have taken everything I love from EvE and then added even more goodness and robots.

First game in a long time that has managed to capture me after release. If the game keeps shining like this I may likely get a second account soon so I can get an industrial Wall-E up and running big_smile.

i got 2 give u guys credit... at least this game isnt as hard 2 learn as EVE, alot easyer on the learning curve.... from this "\" 2 this "/" smile

I gonna rate hit but i gonna considere the epic fail of the offical lunching of the game

im also impressed with the game big_smile

meow!

Launch problems happen. Love the game and definitely rating it as high as I can.

i know you can love the game but if someone gonna ask you if the game crash some time what you gonna say No or sometime but the dev try to fix it. The real answer is the second. So if you only post 10 to try to put the game at the top whiout a good raison you only gonna creat some probleme to the game

*Begins to menacingly laugh while clicking the link.* lol

I kid, I kid.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

I gave it a good honest rating, some 10's some some 6's. Overall a positive mark as I think this game has great potential and its been loads of fun so far.

I suggest the link to this thread to be replaced with a link to Robot wants Kitty.

Thank you guys, looks like we reached the 20 votes that were required to show the rating.

big_smile

Dito, done rating, Love the game, keep up the good work DEV team. Since servers are down, gonna go outside and enjoy the sun before I go back to cave to mine and farm drones lol

Kanio wrote:

i know you can love the game but if someone gonna ask you if the game crash some time what you gonna say No or sometime but the dev try to fix it. The real answer is the second. So if you only post 10 to try to put the game at the top whiout a good raison you only gonna creat some probleme to the game

Please explain how rating the game at 10 is going to cause problems.

Looks like we pwned the ratings so hard that we took down the MMORPG.com site completely.

Good work!

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Amlodhi wrote:
Kanio wrote:

Before release they removed a lot of hype and froze the hype meter because of "gaming", too many 10 votes, all with referrals from here...  Well, it could easily happen again.

Rating has shoot up to 9.3 now, good job, finally this game getting some well deserved cred

EP Ian wrote:
Amlodhi wrote:
Kanio wrote:

Before release they removed a lot of hype and froze the hype meter because of "gaming", too many 10 votes, all with referrals from here...  Well, it could easily happen again.

That was because the post we asked you guys to vote in suggested how you should vote. The dispute has been settled a while back, and now we only encourage you guys go over and vote as you feel, and ask that if you do vote, you don't mess with their rating system in any way.