Topic: Available slots on robots

Its a little confusing to figure out just exactly how many available slots are on most robots.  For example one of the light industrials (name escapes me at the moment) says 3 industrial, 1 missile, and one turret.  This could mean between 3 and 5 slots and one either asks in channel before each purchase or dredges through forums trying to find information or purchases the robot and hopes for the best.  A better defined information box on each robot would be most helpfull, especially for newer players.

Re: Available slots on robots

/signed.

Like "Slot 1: industrial, turret.  Slot 2: industrial." But that could clutter the bot info page.

->You just lost The Game<-

/signed

http://img810.imageshack.us/i/zenithinfoedit.jpg

It shouldn't be too hard not to clutter the info page. Simply use the icons from the equip-window instead of the words.

Although it might be a simple problem (from the user's point of view), the UI framework might not allow images to be drawn in the table. So it could require a lot of background work before it gets changed.

This is on our todo, and auster actually almost exactly nailed what I had in mind, but he is also right with the "UI framework might not allow images to be drawn in the table".

Could you not add it to the font pack?

The Game

As the font engine is a big hack as it is, I'd rather we solve the problem and not create more smile

This client has too many hacks. sad

Why add images to text cells when you could just add symbols to your font engine. big_smile

The Game

I think, auster idea, will achiavable with words.
(Or you have easy keep old thing, if that not enough)

Slot1 ... gun, other, 1/2
Slot2 ... gun, other, 1/2
Slot3 ... gun

Slot4 ... gun, other, industrial, 1/2 ... and so on

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD