Topic: Multiple man heavy mechs

I would like to see some heavy mechs that  have capacity for another player to ride in and do something.  E.G a mech that needs one person to steer and another to man the guns.

Think B52 with a pilot. bombardier and some gunners.

Re: Multiple man heavy mechs

I can already do all that by myself.

->You just lost The Game<-

Yeah, that concept really worked out with different roles working together, instead of multiaccounting roll

Though I would love the idea, unfortunately most of the players don't work like that it seems.

Yeah, we dont like cooperating.

The problem is justifying needing 2 people to pilot 1 mech.  It would need sufficirnt firepower improvement but have the same EP requirement as its single man countepoart

->You just lost The Game<-

What if the guy not piloting wants to do something else? I can already see myself laughing hysterically as Siddy if forced to take the "scenic route" back to the outpost. While singing "It was a 5 hour tour" over TS.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

if you can kill the "turrets" seperately, why not?

i guess it will be a feature for destroyers after all. Also Boss-NPCs that can attack multiple targets at once...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Blackomen wrote:

What if the guy not piloting wants to do something else? I can already see myself laughing hysterically as Siddy if forced to take the "scenic route" back to the outpost. While singing "It was a 5 hour tour" over TS.

Thats what the ejector seat button is for. Pilot can edject any player, gunner can only eject themseleves. Upon ejection your spark is returned to homebase like if you got killed.
As for the "what need" question. Just make them bigger, bad'er, stronger but much much SLOWER.  Think portable turret perhaps....