1 (edited by auster 2011-01-10 07:05:18)

Topic: landmarks filter + distance restriction

When you use waypoints to pinpoint resource locations, you get some locations with quite a few waypoints. Waypoints have the advantage that you can also mark some good harvest spots.

If you have the filter set to show the waypoints and if you are far away from a spot, then all the waypoints of that spot are merged at one spot on your screen. In effect you can't distinguish these from one another. It gets worse the more waypoints you have.

Currently the only option is to disable the waypoints all together. As I don't really want to see what waypoints I have in a distance of more than 3000 m, I would like to set some maximum distance. The system then only shows me the waypoints which are within that range.

Would it make sense if the system would display only those landmarks (not just the waypoints) that are within that range?

Re: landmarks filter + distance restriction

The filters need a total rework. We don't even have squad or corporation filter options. No way to keep squad to 1000m as well while still seeing them on the radar. Seeing squad members on the overview 8000m away isn't a great help.

The Game