Topic: Please increase the Spark bonus's

Can we get some spark bonus that are worthy of grinding 6.0 rep?  Like looking at the spark list 3% might be awesome but is it really worth it?

Why couldn't we get something like 10% increase but instead of 1 million buy cost you have to pay say 100 million?  to install it.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Please increase the Spark bonus's

Spark bonuses are so small I doubt I havethem installed on most of my accounts. I even forgot they exist lol.

When I came here from eve online and saw the sparks I *** bricks. Their bonus is awesome and the best part is they dont get destroyed.

No need for a buff or rebalance here

Gwyndor wrote:

When I came here from eve online and saw the sparks I *** bricks. Their bonus is awesome and the best part is they dont get destroyed.

No need for a buff or rebalance here

Agreed, sparks(not teleports) are fine as is, giving fair bonuses on a not so powerful but useful, not too hard to maintain method, sparks should be left alone for now.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Sparks should be a rewarding item for grinding rep.  Think of it this way, how many people use the other sparks besides the following: CPU/Reactor spark, Dection/Masking spark and the oh.. Damage/Crit one?  The others are in limbo and hardly used.  in fact they are hardly used that players often forget they are even there.

Imagine if you will If you have a CPU/reactor spark that gives you 6%/6% bonus, but the catch is you need to grind up the rep of each three factions to 6.0 to get it?  Would you?  I would.  I would even be willing to ninja onto beta islands that aren't mine and run missions for it.

Or imagine if I could get a 10% bonus to damage and 10% crit chance increase but NEGATIVE masking or detection bonus for a 6.0 spark.  See what I'm getting at here?  You can do so much more if these items were beefed up to added content in the game to drive conflict.  Imagine larger mining bonuses?  You bet your sweet *** a player thinking he could ultimately yield 15% more U of an item would risk a sequer or an argano doing some high level missions.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ok fair enough. Several of them could use a revisit when time alots. I always like seeing specialty roles and mad buff for a mad draw back. I liked pills on eve. Wouldnt mind being able to take a nora concentrate to really up my crit chance for a big drop in rof. Snipers with terrain that matters would make this so interesting.