1 (edited by Inda 2015-07-29 06:06:08)

Topic: [Roadmap2015] Coproration QoL changes.

For me as a Capitalist corp leader I would ask you to highly focus on this one. I just have PITA when we need to run the corp "well".

So I would collect the ideas here.

There is 2 mentioned "feature".

-Folders
-Financials
          I would also allow to players to directly donate to corp pls.

TBQ

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: [Roadmap2015] Coproration QoL changes.

This ones easy Inda

You have 4 tiers of access in your corp

Level 1 -  member services

This folders meant to house a few basic items.  And all everyone in the corp an easy transferable folder among alts.  Everyone gets Level 1.  You house a few bits of ammo and T1 modules ~ 10 to 20 each that way if you get robbed no big deal.

Level 2 - Veterans

Veterans are slightly but more secure.  Place larger supply's of ammo a few fitted boys for your pvpers and a supply of basic T4 modules LWF, sensor amps.  We keep T2 supply's here too.  Place your niani T3- folder here.  Also charges for corp ops and supply field cans and beacons too.  Have a communal mod folders so veterans can pick and swap internally.

Level 3 - Production,  houses moderate amounts of goods, bulk t1 ~ 3 here cts organized by type.  (Electronic warfare, engineering, etc...). Has some fragments and your market folder needs to be here too.  Keep corp producers here(trusted producers).
Level 3 - Donation folder. Place anything you want to donate here.

Level 4 -  majority of T4 held here and bulk bots for re shipping and re supplying purposes.  Mk2 cts and large stock.  Piles.  Limited access.

thats how you setup folders and handle donations without being robbed.  You can make people production manager to build and financial manager let's the do what ever they want.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

3 (edited by Inda 2015-07-29 14:02:58)

I have the closely the same, the problem is come

when I want to refine, want to produce, repair, recycle so on beacuse you mess up your production also. And also if I have marekt orders is come in my private how I distinguish that is mine or for the corp?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

As a CEO what is yours, is also the corps.  Keep that in mind.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Just tell you members to donate nic to the corp by sending it to the CEO?

But it would be nice for a few of those road map ideas for corp management to be implemented smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Yes but that time I also need to track how many they sent and send to corp. This is what I would reduce the unnecessery things.

Energy to Earth!

7 (edited by Celebro 2015-07-29 18:23:17)

Ville wrote:

As a CEO what is yours, is also the corps.  Keep that in mind.

We need corp wallets divisions/transactions, this will also allow visibility to corp members. Members would be more willing to donate and double check that the CEO is not a damn crook.

RIP PERPETUUM

8 (edited by Jita 2015-07-29 15:02:21)

Inda wrote:

For me as a Capitalist corp leader I would ask you to highly focus on this one. I just have PITA when we need to run the corp "well".

So I would collect the ideas here.

There is 2 mentioned "feature".

-Folders
-Financials
          I would also allow to players to directly donate to corp pls.

TBQ

As for the donate to the corp bit, we used to have a corp folder called 'donations' that people could drop stuff in to. You can track who donated what through the CSV files and we got far more out of that than we ever did doing corp ops on Nova.

From a production point of view what worked well for us was splitting production by access. Your newer producers and miners would fuel the level 2 folder's production that would focus on producing tech 2 items, ammo, up to mechs and charges

They would also have access to use the same stuff they make.

Your more advanced players would have t3 and up to mk2 mech

Your co ceo's / directors / senior producers would have everything else.

Gave us good mineral control, a healthy production base and protected the more valuable assets.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Donations folder we have, I talking about NIC.

Energy to Earth!

So what I miss right now:

I am Shinjalar and I want to make a corporation offer for corp, but I dont want, because I have them also, so if I buy or sell something or the order is expires the item will be in my storage to mess around with my personal items.

I would produce I would refine and recycle, repair, but I dont want to do that because I have many things in my private storage, and for production I cant move the materials beacuse the procution is still need mats.

Energy to Earth!

Only way to do it currently is to put all your private *** into folders, because the market stuff lands in the root folder of your storage.

12 (edited by Inda 2015-08-03 03:50:19)

How I keep folders my buy orders? Its just happens all the time.

Energy to Earth!

I still would get lots of love here!

about selling to corp:
- if the sell order is expires it will go to my personal storage where I also have that items most of the time, so I cant decide that is my own or corp one
- if I am not online the others cant touch that order so it will be a "ghost"

so I would sell "from" the corp storage, and set to be able to stop the order by CEO or coCEO if needed

Energy to Earth!