Topic: Label container(loot) drops?

Can we please be able to determine what loot drops are mine and what ones I've already opened? It's no fun to weed through 20+ containers for my 1 or 2 that are mine sad

Re: Label container(loot) drops?

Loot all, fill field containers.
However being able to tell which containers you can open and can't open without a code would be nice.

The Game

Yes yes yes, good idea, easy to implement, does wonders to gameplay.

o/

This is the xxx spot.

I;m just taking this straight from EVE, but an unopened container showed up bright white and when it was opened it turned gray.  that simple change makes it so much easier to know what I've already opened. big_smile

Great.  Can we have nameable field containers so we can have thousands of 'join our corp' advertisements too please?

I'd rather see containers labeled Container (Bastian Croft) when I'm destroyed, as in PvP.  So if I drop loot and my buddies can get my container, they know who to give it to.

Bastian Croft wrote:

I'd rather see containers labeled Container (Bastian Croft) when I'm destroyed, as in PvP.  So if I drop loot and my buddies can get my container, they know who to give it to.

They'll auto loot that *** so fast that they'll no better know whos can it was than who just blew up next to them.

->You just lost The Game<-