Topic: Beta saps

Can Beta saps cause the spawning of a roaming spawn sized rat party? Preferably tier 3

Why?

Stop saps getting done by bots that don't cost anything thereby increasing risk vs reward

Also gives Beta residents regular PVE opportunities and from them the common kernals they are requesting

Gives PvP people targets of opportunity rather than a mk1 castel sat on a sap

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Beta saps

Jita wrote:

Can Beta saps cause the spawning of a roaming spawn sized rat party? Preferably tier 3

Why?

Stop saps getting done by bots that don't cost anything thereby increasing risk vs reward

Also gives Beta residents regular PVE opportunities and from them the common kernals they are requesting

SAPs are meant to foster PVP, not PVE.

But that would make saps be done in something worth pvping against and not a t1 light. Isn't that a good thing?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

-1 if you can't defend your sap from a castel mk 1 then that sap was gone anyways.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Jita wrote:

But that would make saps be done in something worth pvping against and not a t1 light. Isn't that a good thing?

Do you guys really need NPCs to help you fight your battles?

Play the game, find some friends, fight your own fights.

I have said many times: find a bot? The ban it! This will solve all the problems. No need to invent a new "content" when there is a special type of bot. In addition, it will stimulate sales. How? Elementary.

Jita wrote:

Why?

"Saps are done by bots that don't cost anything" because our enemies are too lazy to pvp with us. That's it.

Chemist wrote:

I have said many times: find a bot? The ban it! This will solve all the problems. No need to invent a new "content" when there is a special type of bot. In addition, it will stimulate sales. How? Elementary.

No one is talking about botting.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.