Re: Increase Masking While Immobile

terrible idea

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Stop Stop.

Dont try to just "make it work".  How about doing things right for a change?

I am Perpetuum.

Yes make my masked detector sitting somewhere even harder to see.  -1 not gonna say terrible idea but hows about a nexus for masking? so that way miners can have some decent ability to hide.

Yea, baby needs thrown out with that bath water...

I am Perpetuum.

Rovoc wrote:

Yes make my masked detector sitting somewhere even harder to see.  -1 not gonna say terrible idea but hows about a nexus for masking? so that way miners can have some decent ability to hide.

you mean like the +100 masking aura emitter on gamma bases that you can use to hide almost anything in a really large area around any terminal?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Perpetuum wrote:

Stop Stop.

Dont try to just "make it work".  How about doing things right for a change?

Maybe the wise trolling alt has a few suggestions?

RIP PERPETUUM

Zoom already stated exactly how this should work.  Now everyone else is trying to *** it up.

What was originally posted by Zoom is perfect.  Work with that.

I am Perpetuum.

DEV Zoom wrote:

We've actually pondered a similar concept a while ago, which would be about different robot states, like traveling mode (fast speed but practically no combat capabilities), combat mode (like it is currently), slow/stealth mode (lower speed, masking/accuracy increase), some sort of recovery mode (complete stop, but vastly increased masking and repair/recharge).

they have this in eve with t3 dessies currently. It works pretty good.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

check my post above... you can find that in many games, its just named differently

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Jita wrote:

check my post above... you can find that in many games, its just named differently

This is exactly why this will not happen.

They are on a power trip of not touching Eve things that might work here.

I respect that new idea are awesome.  However, at some point they will realize, no new ideas actually exists just old ones that were forgotten.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

... no new ideas actually exists just old ones that were forgotten.

I like that and it makes a lot of sense.

-Ensi