Topic: Robot Animation broken

Its a minor bug,
but i noticed that some animations are not playing correctly.

best seen on a gropho when the hands do not appear, even when you haven't locked anything, or Kain's Bongos... sorry, missile launcher are not shaking while walking without lock.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Robot Animation broken

Annihilator wrote:

Its a minor bug,
but i noticed that some animations are not playing correctly.

best seen on a gropho when the hands do not appear, even when you haven't locked anything, or Kain's Bongos... sorry, missile launcher are not shaking while walking without lock.

Happens often with gun animations when target jumps gun animation get stuck in the locked loop.

locking and unlocking ground resets animation.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

I don't really mind tbh, does seem a bit weird seeing the robot with its weapons animations in that passive state when theres no targets in which it would normally be that way if it had targets yellow boxed but not red boxed.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

just randomly happens. the only animations that seem to work like they should, are walkcycles and rotating the torso.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear