Topic: Put different Gamma only material on Each faction island

And associate different type of mods with these mats. This will at least create somewhat a resource choke point and people have to make certain choices regards to their fitting and resources available to them. Having colixium on all gamma island is almost the same as not having it.

In current stage, if both side have gamma, what's the point of seiging it it beside bragging power and driving the other side out? I highly doubt people would take the time to terraform again and most would quit. I don't think this is the desired intention.

Re: Put different Gamma only material on Each faction island

The problem is the lack of colixuim based modules.

For example:  add colixuim to T5 and make T5 2.5% better than T4.  Bam!  Instant content.  Make them Orange too.
Robots:  The termis for example:  take the roles off it for remote repair.  Then copy the 3d model of the termis, make it a different color.  Name it like terrabit.  Add remote repair bonus to it, range bonus to engineering modules and sensor strength.  Then save it.  Inteduce it to numiquol research tree.  Bam instant content! 
Assault based ewar platform.  Take the arbalest and make an ewar platform, gg. 

Your player base is small enough now for this to add months of content.  Then when you get your mission system done, have a steam sell, redesign the 3d model later!  Hell most of us play on low detailed robots anyways!!

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Phantomburn wrote:

The problem is the lack of colixuim based modules.

For example:  add colixuim to T5 and make T5 2.5% better than T4.  Bam!  Instant content.  Make them Purple (my fav color) too.
Robots:  The termis for example:  take the roles off it for remote repair.  Then copy the 3d model of the termis, make it a different color.  Name it like Villebot.  Add remote repair bonus to it, range bonus to engineering modules and sensor strength.  Then save it.  Inteduce it to numiquol research tree.  Bam instant content! 
Assault based ewar platform.  Take the arbalest and make an ewar platform, gg. 

Your player base is small enough now for this to add months of content.  Then when you get your mission system done, have a steam sell, redesign the 3d model later!  Hell most of us play on low detailed robots anyways!!

+100. 
Most of us would be happy to play with stick figure robots at this point, but just renaming and repurposing the current set of models and robots is even better (and probably easier).  Heck, call them mk1.5 versions of robots or what ever. 
I am sure a few will cry about the graphics, but F them, they wont play anyways.

Gen Chat had 4 people in it today...and we get excited when we see 30+, desparate times call for desparate measures.

+10 on reusing model and just change the darn color. I haven't seen a bot for years since we play on low detail anyways

The Villebot should have in its description that it's prone to singing karaoke hits like "When a man loves another man"

+1

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

The Syndicbot was a mistake, and it happened. wink

The Villebot2000...

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

+1 million, also ammend it so level 2 mods take what lvl 3 currently take, make level 3 what the current level 4 make and add colixum to T4 to make people use gamma islands.