Topic: Assignment easily made impossible to complete

The Proximity III assignment (and presumably any of the similar artifact scanner "combat" assignments) can very easily become impossible to complete, as follows.
If the artifact is located near the edge of the marked area then we are extremely likely to step out of the circle when killing one (or both) of the spawned enemies. Such kills are not credited to the assignment objective. Since there are only just enough spawns to complete the objective at all, and no respawns for this assignment, there is simply nothing the player can do but abort.
Personally I don't understand why you made it so that we have to kill the enemies while standing in the red circle for ANY assignment. Doing so often forces you to abandon the very tactics that the game is trying to promote.

Re: Assignment easily made impossible to complete

You are right.

But I think the circle is need for coding the game, and also they cant just add more range on that circles.

They work hard on PVE rewamp 2.0 so in march (estimates) so lets see what that brings.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Yes, this objective range thing doesn't appear in the new system at all.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Yes, this objective range thing doesn't appear in the new system at all.

+1

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD