1 (edited by KEV1N 2015-01-22 23:51:01)

Topic: Some feedback

Give me a choice of assignments or at least let me see what my assignment is before accepting.

After asking in-game uploading to the map and the entire second tab of the tile scan results are both currently useless. Why are they still in the game?

Credits. There needs to be more to do with these (paint jobs, decals, convenience items). So far all I can do is change my name, mess with my extensions or purchase an EP booster. If you don't have enough for a booster though, credits seem fairly useless.

Some of the guides on your homepage are out of date (searching for materials, character creation).

Allow UI windows to snap and let us lock their position.

Re: Some feedback

KEV1N wrote:

Give me a choice of assignments or at least let me see what my assignment is before accepting.

After asking in-game uploading to the map and the entire second tab of the tile scan results are both currently useless. Why are they still in the game?

Credits. There needs to be more to do with these (paint jobs, decals, convenience items). So far all I can do is change my name, mess with my extensions or purchase an EP booster. If you don't have enough for a booster though, credits seem fairly useless.

Some of the guides on your homepage are out of date (searching for materials, character creation).

Welcome to 2015 bud.  All of these issues have been pointed out by players in many other posts.

Welcome to 2010*...

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

There is a laundry list of things that "need" to be done. Though if you read the dev blogs there is a preview of how the "new" mission system will work, though it's still indev atm.

5 (edited by Sieges 2015-01-23 15:26:25)

The games needs polish, but it is very playable and has a lot of cool features as it stands today.