Topic: Unreadable progress, hiding of accu

When you shoot a robot you can see it's hp goign down. However when the bot has a shield you can't see how much you are damaging. Now this can be legimately be attributed as an upside to shields. I sometimes had encounter with shield users and tried to accu neutralise things. I got about 0 feedback on how I was progressing. Well I decided that I can affford to lose 1 slot to see how I am progressing and get info waht the enemy has. So I used a chasis scanner. However the chasis scanner inclulded no info on target accu levels. I am stuck being very dark on whether I came even close to success or not.

Make the accu level of enemy bot readable somehow. The most natural place for this would be the chasis scanner. I am okay if it takes a separate gear. But itis a little inconsistent that hp is so visble and accu so hidden.

Re: Unreadable progress, hiding of accu

You can't see enemy robot damages resistances, you can't see enemy armor repairer amount, you can't see enemy armor repair cycle, hitpoints, etc.

Keep it simple, stupid.

Galaxy Drones wrote:

You can't see enemy robot damages resistances, you can't see enemy armor repairer amount, you can't see enemy armor repair cycle, hitpoints, etc.

BUT,
you can see how much damage you're dealing if it hits armor. with a bit experience you can tell what resists he has.
For Shields, you cannot even see how much accu-damage you deal, because your combat log shows "zero damage"

we had accumulator status visible during the tournament on landmarks. was nice for the event, but for actualy combat to OP.

BUT
As known "chassis-scanner" user, i fully support better scan results.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

and what about "accu amount" in combat log?

that I think not too OP.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I have a better and easier suggestion for the devs.

Hide hitpoints as well (shown only when in squad). Show only the damage done in combat log.

GG.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

eve has accu volume info in chassis scanners balgorn pilots use it alot

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d