Topic: The construction module and you

Whats the point not able to use 5 module on a Symbiont? Just to force people work together? If it is intented thats ok!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: The construction module and you

We asked that a million times on the test server, it fell on deaf ears.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

did the requirements raise? i could use them cap stable. on a symbiont

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

You can use them stable if all the lows are t4 rechargers, your skills don't suck and you time your arms in a stream and not all at once

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

5 (edited by Inda 2014-11-20 20:08:44)

no way, i have 68 AP/sec but it comsumes 63 if 3

5 is use 100 AP/sec no way to earn that

maybe sym mk2

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

6 (edited by Annihilator 2014-11-20 20:46:09)

one Construction module has 20.6 AP/s

with 5 T4 recharger your symbiont has 91 AP/s peak

with a T4 recharge NEXUS (lvl9) in your headslot, you should get the remaining few AP/s to run it stable with 108 AP/s

once you have your base jumpstarted, you can run a recharge-aura to further buff it.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear