Topic: NPC Hunting Question

Why do Support bots generate more aggro than the combat bot shooting npcs?

Why do similar mobs in an orange group target the support bot rather than the combat robot?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: NPC Hunting Question

Probably because that support robot is on "autopilot" and it's running its modules all the time, hence generating more aggro, while the combat robot is only shooting occasionally, stops when switching targets, etc.

when you say "autopilot" are you really saying all the russians are macroing all day?

Shoot the medic first, that's why

DEV Zoom wrote:

Probably because that support robot is on "autopilot" and it's running its modules all the time, hence generating more aggro, while the combat robot is only shooting occasionally, stops when switching targets, etc.

Ok so you design robots not to be stable in accumulator.  You nerfed repair amounts and damage by 20%.  So it I use armor repair tunnings in the head slots, and used rechargers in the lows, I take away my dps and my tank. 

So in order to route this I have to use a support bot.  But  when I try to hide him npcs teleport to him and immediately shoot him.  And on top of that he aggros all the ewar of those bots. Which has me locking and unlocking my combot every 11 seconds.

I used to be able to farm 4th stat mobs no problem.  Now, I can't.  I find it even hazy trying to farm some 3rd stars.  I know if 2 million ep players are having problems, I know others are having this problem.

I had really nerfed by farming :S

Teamplay FTW

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

-20% damage. i dont know what is. so i wait two month then back my damage )) no pain no game

If you have maxed skills how so?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Various NSE individuals have lost termises to this.

We've found it's safer to rep only at opportune times when we know we have aggro on the tank and only when the tank needs it or just inbetween fights.   Able to farm up to 4th tier bots just fine and even solo beacons.    It's a tad slower, but effective.

It's absolutely possible to farm the top spawns on alpha solo without a remote repair bot even post patch.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Ugh... But the yield is so bad.