Topic: Anniversary info

So... since its getting to be that time of the year and necro thread is necro, I've made this one.

Last year we had no anniversary content.(with the exception of A.I.Ds)
The year before we just had A.I.Ds, and the guardian distress beacons which had the chance to drop one of the tokens you were able to get ICE with when it was still a thing.

Any info on if anything will happen this year? more artifact scanning with a chance to drop some kind of one time use  CT for some kind of faction bot from the guardian beacon thing (maybe release black assaults or mechs, or bring in moar black heavies?)

Maybe dig up omega and bring that island back on the server and do some type of PvP tourney, if need be just do based off same rules as last year and get anni or Celebro or Jelan or somethin to go and co commentate with someone from the Dev team. Because tbh I would especially like to see another anniversary corp PvP tourney happen in this game's life cycle.

Just some kind of info in relation to anniversary would be nice! Just something! ANYTHING!!! fuuu

Thank you, have a nice day.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Re: Anniversary info

Truth is that we haven't planned anything. Yet, at least. But to be honest we'd devote our development time much rather to stuff that matters.

meh don't waste time on a silly tourney when theres much needed stuff that needs to be implemented.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

DEV Zoom wrote:

But to be honest we'd devote our development time much rather to stuff that matters.

Sadly not a real point to make a Tourney, the game lack of pontetnially winners :S
But who knows, if that bring back some old players, I would make it!

Zoom pls chekc the time requirement for a small Tourney, and check the possible benefits! The year is about to end, so not much doing until that, so a Tourney would be one of the best choices I think.

Next year you push out PVE as fast as you can!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

What to bring a few old players back, so they leave right after to tourney, this is a waste of Devs resources atm.

RIP PERPETUUM

Azyrex wrote:

Alien Improbability devices with a .1% chance to drop t4+ would be nice at least tongue

+1

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Beast,

Me kicking your ***.

How is that for content?

WHY CAN'T WE ADD T2+ AND T4+ TO THE TOKEN SHOP?  YOUR WELCOME IN ADVANCE.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.