Topic: other ways to make money

The game needs other ways to make money. Right now its either killing bots for the kernels, do missions, or mine/harvest. How about adding money to the bots or something along those lines? I'm farming the lower end kernels right now but with time those prices will go down.

2 (edited by L1fe3looD 2010-12-30 19:21:06)

Re: other ways to make money

well there are ways to make money, but they're more specific ( i.e. - production, buying/selling, etc... ) but I think as more PVE options present themselves, the money options will increase as well.

edit: get a couple guys together and farm the higher level mobs. between 5 guys you can lock down a sizeable group of mechs and in an hour or two the mods and kernels you get could be quite beneficial. I don't have any kind of actual numbers on this, but I do know the amounts of mods/mins that come from this are quite substantial.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

Unless they've removed the seeded buy orders for drone kernels... prices will not drop?

do they plan on removing those at all (I'm honestly not sure). Also, make sure you're selling your kernels on beta.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

theres scams and grifts.  you could do that.