1 (edited by Darker7 2014-10-11 17:21:59)

Topic: Freeze/hang

The game freezes when I click on specific i-informationbuttons. I encountered that so far on charactercreation and on landmarks but not on items so far. It happens that way that I click an i then the informationwindow appears (plain) and the cursor changes to loadingsymbol then the game freezes and I have to restart. :Ü
Edit: Specification: It occurs when the inftotext I want to see has to be downloaded.

Re: Freeze/hang

yeah same, should click on Colony Management and wait your client go full ***.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

3 (edited by Galaxy Drones 2014-10-12 15:11:10)

Darker7 wrote:

The game freezes when I click on specific i-informationbuttons. I encountered that so far on charactercreation and on landmarks but not on items so far. It happens that way that I click an i then the informationwindow appears (plain) and the cursor changes to loadingsymbol then the game freezes and I have to restart. :Ü
Edit: Specification: It occurs when the inftotext I want to see has to be downloaded.

Ville wrote:

The game freezes to me only walking, the forests don't regen byself, they need my presence to regenerate.

Keep it simple, stupid.

Galaxy Drones wrote:
Darker7 wrote:

Ville wrote:

The game freezes to me only walking, the forests don't regen byself, they need my presence to regenerate.

+1 Trees online makes me a sad panda.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.