1 (edited by Maidden 2014-10-04 12:34:56)

Topic: A Thank You to our vets!

Recently I came back to Perpetuum. After a two year break. I found that some things have changed, some did not. While in-game I often am at odds with some vet players. I do have respect and do want to thank them.

Why? Because prior to steam our vets kept Perpetuum going. Even in this games darkest days the vets kept this game alive. A large part with certain members of CIR,77,PHM,Joke, and STC. I understand in some ways why our developers are reluctant to implement things in game because of the GREAT effort and money put out by our vets.

At the worst possible moment of this games history. Those vets kept this game alive! For those who are newer I want you to understand that if it was not for them. You would not be playing Perpetuum as we speak.

So while I may be at odds with certain individuals, corporations and groups. I want each and every vet to know that you have my most humble gratitude when it comes to what you have done for this game.

Now back to WAR :-D

P.S
If you are a newer player. Be sure to do where our vets left off. Buy boosters, get your friends to play the game. Make our game a successful one! It will be with our support!

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: A Thank You to our vets!

thanks.

Maidden wrote:

Now back to WAR :-D

what game is that? big_smile

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: A Thank You to our vets!

4 years in Perpetuum and still counting...

This game is a gem what does not played many people.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD