Topic: Tranformers

More than meets the eye!!

Re: Tranformers

/signed

wow, what a respectfull and detailed request.

i guess noone ever did something like this!

i disagree

vote for Zoids!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Try again, with a little more effort please.

Hi people,

first off sorry for somewhat necroing this Topic, but I didn't want to create a new Topic with the same name, as my Idea also is somewhat transformer-related... so here goes,

I would think it woul be very fun if our bots would have like 2 modes meaning a travel mode and a combat mode.
- In travel mode, the bot would slightly transform to be mor agile (imagine something like legs folding together as bot goes into a hover-mode aswell *** weapon pods retracting slightly to make it more aerodinamic)
In this travel mode the bot would gain 100% speed, so basically be double as fast as in combat mode, but no weapons or modules could be activated.

-Combat mode would basically be as the normal mode we have today, so no need further explaining on that.

The transition between the 2 modes shuld not be totally instant, it would take like 2-3 secs or so and would have some fancy animation for your bot. This transition shuld not be to long to be annoying, but it shuldn't be instantanious aswell to keep ppl from just abusing it all the time.
This could also maybe be coupled with an extension that reduces transformation time, just to spice it up a little bit more still.

What is see as potential in this idea is that our Bots/mechs will become more versatile, and a whole new set of tactics could be developed with this I think.

Hope you like the Idea, happy to hear comments wink

cya in game soon

Dont want to repeat same post twice, so here is link to my beta forums old topic:
http://forumsbetaarchive.perpetuum-onli … ansformer/

A car transporter but for bots would be cool.