1 (edited by franko 2010-12-18 09:36:19)

Topic: Farming high lvl mobs in missile bots.

I think there is balance issue when you using missile bots, you can kill high lvl mobs solo, without risk when you use missiles...
Few skills in missiles, locking range, and speed. And you can kill mobs without hit.
Opinions ?

Re: Farming high lvl mobs in missile bots.

Waspish is ridiculously good. Not worth complaining about though. Blue have the best 1st tier mech in the kain, yellow have the best ewar bots etc.

Vorgrim Scout wrote:

Waspish is ridiculously good. Not worth complaining about though. Blue have the best 1st tier mech in the kain, yellow have the best ewar bots etc.

I dont want to complain, i dont use waspish, but i want people who play say they opinion...

All factions have their pros and cons. But trust me you can't farm all spawns in game solo with missiles.

No, I don't think missiles are op.

Lowest dps in game.
missile faction slowest bots and mechs in the game.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Using terrain and range is not op?
I know people in Arbalest that farm mechs so dont know why ur complaining.

just because someone else can't do it, doesn't necessarily mean it's OP. Sure, they can start behind a hill, but they have no chance of running since they're the slowest, so it balances. It's all in how you use it.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

It's not just a "what a big f*cking mech!" tactic. If you don't know what to do, you will fail.

Have a productive day, Runner

8 (edited by Palythoa 2010-12-29 00:41:17)

Using missiles from safety is only helpful for blowing things up.  Until you can loot the cans from your hiding spot, missile ships are just fine.  If you can't win a fight straight up against the bots, chances are you're gonna pop when you go to loot and they all respawn.

EDIT:  Not saying that it isn't a cheap tactic, just that there's still a pretty big down side and sooner or later everyone has to leave their safe spot.

9 (edited by BigCountry 2010-12-29 15:08:14)

I played a missile boat and I HATED it for PvE.....

They are all 3 pretty much balanced atm I think.