Topic: Non Boosted Accounts

Should have their EP accrual cut in half.  So that Boosted is about 4 times the amount of non boosted accounts, it would incentive players to boost.  And if you do this prior to Steam launch, it will help less then EP blow back between veterans and newbies.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Non Boosted Accounts

Alongside bringing back ice perhaps

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

+1 to both.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

They can do what they want I am not spending a penny more in this game until its fixed.

RIP PERPETUUM

5 (edited by Burial 2014-09-05 14:32:43)

Celebro wrote:

They can do what they want I am not spending a penny more in this game until its fixed.

This pretty much. Not a penny or minute more before Steam chart starts to climb. I already paid 5x subscription fee every month while all the current saviours of the game were too busy "not paying these hungarian ***** *******".

Burial wrote:
Celebro wrote:

This pretty much. Not a penny or minute more before Steam chart starts to climb. I already paid 5x subscription fee every month while all the current saviours of the game were too busy "not paying these hungarian ***** *******".

How many minutes did this take?  Not sure who you're trying to quote but everyone I know of who left left to play something else because they were bored.  I was one of the last ones when most of CIR went to play DayZ and they made some more idiotic changes to industry which were the last straw for me at the time.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

7 (edited by Ville 2014-09-05 16:29:04)

Burial wrote:
Celebro wrote:

Did you get your BFFs drawing he left for the Devs?  It was quite inspiring,

btw, I was right there with you too.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Ville wrote:
Burial wrote:
Celebro wrote:

btw, I was right there with you too.

Hes suffering from selective memory

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

yep

best way to get the last three people to quit

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."