Re: Beacon abuse

Syndic wrote:

Let's not talk about morals.

One way or another you've known about the transport missions for months if not years.

It only became an "abuse of game mechanics" when it became evident you couldn't capture Initia (L5 transport missions) after your people didn't come back to the game after the server move.

There's nothing moral or good-for-the-game when you come from a standpoint that screams "If I can't do it then I'll make it so nobody can do it".

Which ultimately, is fine since it doesn't change anything relevant. We will continue doing our best to murder you on Beta. You will continue mining titan and selling it to us to buy epriton from us. And you will have one less tangible reason to present to your alliance on your little saturday meeting when you unveil your super secret plan nobody knows anything about.

wink

It's easy to dismiss "morals" in game when you have none. This isn't nor has it ever been about "if I can't do it then you can't either" as you put it. I could give a *** less about Initia, and as far as I know the only reason JOKE had any intrest in it at all was for sentimental reasons. Your effort to turn this back around on us to make it seem like we would have abused transport missions the way you have is more of what I have come to expect from you. This is just a spin on the same argument of "everyone else does it!" You're just adding "if you could have you would have".

Just to get a point across, I'll type this is simple words your feeble mind can understand. NOT. EVERYONE. IS. A. CHEATER. LIKE. YOU.

Smokeyii wrote:

It's easy to dismiss "morals" in game when you have none. This isn't nor has it ever been about "if I can't do it then you can't either" as you put it. I could give a *** less about Initia, and as far as I know the only reason JOKE had any intrest in it at all was for sentimental reasons. Your effort to turn this back around on us to make it seem like we would have abused transport missions the way you have is more of what I have come to expect from you. This is just a spin on the same argument of "everyone else does it!" You're just adding "if you could have you would have".

Just to get a point across, I'll type this is simple words your feeble mind can understand. NOT. EVERYONE. IS. A. CHEATER. LIKE. YOU.

What would you say about Jita abusing Protection Refresh bug back couple of years back? Must be difficult to have a leader who mentions 'moral' only when it benefits his personal interests.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Smokeyii wrote:
Syndic wrote:

One way or another you've known about the transport missions for months if not years.

It only became an "abuse of game mechanics" when it became evident you couldn't capture Initia (L5 transport missions) after your people didn't come back to the game after the server move.

There's nothing moral or good-for-the-game when you come from a standpoint that screams "If I can't do it then I'll make it so nobody can do it".

Which ultimately, is fine since it doesn't change anything relevant. We will continue doing our best to murder you on Beta. You will continue mining titan and selling it to us to buy epriton from us. And you will have one less tangible reason to present to your alliance on your little saturday meeting when you unveil your super secret plan nobody knows anything about.

wink

umm..  Seths.. Poof...  Morale High Ground?  I think not.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Weedy wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

What would you say about Jita abusing Protection Refresh bug back couple of years back? Must be difficult to have a leader who mentions 'moral' only when it benefits his personal interests.

Speaking of morals, wasnt Jita in RG?

Tund Bungler wrote:
Weedy wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

Speaking of morals, wasnt Jita in RG?

Don't forget corp theft and account sharing.

Ville wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:
Syndic wrote:

wink

umm..  Seths.. Poof...  Morale High Ground?  I think not.

If the best character assassination you can come up with is that this one time, when I jumped thru a gate, I crashed and my seth survived because of a bug, then why don't you look to me as a shining beacon of purity. Every single one of you have committed egregious acts too numerous to mention. So, yeah... standing tall on my moral high ground, looking down at you with disgust in my eyes. From now on, ask of yourself before you commence griefing some noob, or abusing ingame mechanics, or any number of shady tactics... "What would our Shining Becaon of Purity and Righteousness Smokeyii do?"

Pathetic little maggots.

I know of one Seth that just went Poof!

from 30 man to 5 man corp in 1 week. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Really cant believe how upset you guys are getting over your choice to reset us.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

im abusing my beacon right now

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

lol

I have yet to play a MMO where players do not find the best way "to grind for assets".

I'm pretty sure its up to the Devs, not the players, to ensure the content doesn't become simplified to the point where players can create massive wealth in a disproportionally short period of time.

Exploits should not be confused with opportunity. STC is probably still the wealthiest corp in game even with basically hardly anyone playing. I don't fault us, or the current powerblock for taking full advantage of the assets available on territory that is controlled, and could be lost. Also, when developers announce changes to things like missioning systems and epriton distribution, and then take 4 to 5 times as long as indicated to implement the changes, I don't feel this becomes a player abusing a situation. The onus is on the Devs to either keep their timeline or put in a temporary fix or hold that prevents players taking advantage of situations.

Opportunity does not equal Abuse.

hey cassius, the put RG back together and you are part of it now!

come join the fun!

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

http://www.perp-kill.net/?m=list

Hmm....

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Shush... Every things fine.... Move along nothing to see here.

this one is the best:
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=kill-rela … l_id=45704

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

this one is the best:

Peanut's stated aim is to kill the game. He repeated this many times in comms. He seems to want to do this by killing himself.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

this one is the best:

Peanut's stated aim is to kill the game. He repeated this many times in comms. He seems to want to do this by killing himself.

Ah, the good old Judean People's Front crack suicide squad tactics. That'll show em.

Jita wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

this one is the best:

Here say I object.
Peanut might say weird things but killing the game was not one. Breaking beacons or breaking something esle is not the same as killing the games.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

95 (edited by Hunter 2014-07-22 18:28:11)

Keywords for this topic: Moral, Jita, Killing the game, personal interests

...About what the latest posts? Poor guys came to their beloved place to shoot some beacons and... remembered that it was fixed?.. ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu fuuu

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...