Topic: Remove secondary and tertiary characters from accounts

Now that the game is free and we are taking steps to reduce alts I think the removal of second and third characters on accounts is a needed step. I currently heavily use these characters for scouting, setting up interzone squeelers and market work but I feel that they are a disincentive to buying additional accounts and give me an unfair advantage over newer players.

I would advocate the removal of them with either free ep refund or a reduced cost ability to convert them to another account.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Remove secondary and tertiary characters from accounts

Solve your spy paranoia without the Developers for a change.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

-1 as I know of people that do things from one client and there alt hauls.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

4 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-07-05 15:18:21)

lol

THIS GUY IS SO MAD

if you didnt live in Alpha, you wouldnt be permascouted

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

5 (edited by Smokeyii 2014-07-05 16:25:26)

Big surprise those 3 post and make it about them.

The 3 biggest griefers in the game...

I use my alts a lot really. I have 9 accounts, 27 characters total and use all of them. That's basically a corp unto itself and you can see how some new people might find that hard to compete with. As people reach two million plus ep its basically enough to have three decent characters on one account.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Thats the point of three characters, diversity.

Jita wrote:

I use my alts a lot really. I have 9 accounts, 27 characters total and use all of them. That's basically a corp unto itself and you can see how some new people might find that hard to compete with. As people reach two million plus ep its basically enough to have three decent characters on one account.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Rage Blackout wrote:

Thats the point of three characters, diversity.

Jita wrote:

I understand that but my point is its kinda counter productive in a one time purchase game. Hungarians need raman.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Dear player Jita!  No.  Thank you for your time.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

since all the previous comments are based on corp dialogue I'll +1 this

+1 Game is not sub based anymore!

RIP PERPETUUM