Topic: Exporting Logs

Please allow us to export in-game logs to .csv or something of the sort.

Re: Exporting Logs

/signed

I want see export tool what exports next data, using time queries:

*Combat log
*Manufacturing log
*Private and corporation storage logs
*Chat log

and others

3 (edited by Lojik 2010-12-23 00:17:44)

Hi Team,

Just want to say that the game is rocking so far and long may it continue, keep up the good work.

I was unsure if this has been posted as I could not find anything on it, It might be my lack of search skills but here it goes anyway:

As a database creator and avid player run economy nut I find it frustrating that I cannot export logs from this game, what I would like added would be a feature added to corporate hangers, transactions both player and corporate, extensions -and any other area where the game "logs" a movement for review- to be exportable in a readable format, either a csv, xls, txt, API or other file.

In my opinion this would benefit the player market and corporations significantly allowing them to manipulate the data they have in game for out of game programs and tracking.

Comments most welcome.

Kindest Regards
Lojik

bump

I vote for Perpetuum API

API API API

The Game

Yer API is kinda what i mean't, forgot what it was called lol....

As long as you can gather data from places like Corporate Hangers and Corporate wallet.

8 (edited by Recognizer 2010-12-25 13:35:58)

bump

*spam posts removed*

This is a very interesting tool which should be fully realized and implemented. Discuss

*topics merged*

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Thanks Recognizer

I'm not very good at the old search smile

This sounds like an awesome idea. big_smile

13 (edited by SAXON 2010-12-29 13:54:10)

Can I hire a dev to manually copy over all data to my spreadsheet? sad