Re: Good bye, laggers!

I can gurantee you that lemon had horrible lag

Ville wrote:

****** ****** ***** **** piece of ****** *****.  ***** ******* ***** and I will ***** ****** ****** ****** down your ****** ***** ******.  ****** ****** of a ******* *******. ****** *********. ***** ****** of a ***** **** Dev Alf *******. *****.  ****** of *******.

If only I had more room in my sig ;/

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Here we go!  First the games a piece of ***.  Now our "Main" fcs and dps froze.  Like someone was ddosinng them mid fight!  Lol!  Lol! 

Calm down Bobo, calm the *** down!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Here we go!  First the games a piece of ***.  Now our "Main" fcs and dps froze.  Like someone was ddosinng them mid fight!  Lol!  Lol! 

Calm down Bobo, calm the *** down!

Bobo you will call your whelps which u always verbally abuse and trash talk to them. We all got you are cool at mouthing and childish insulting people in-game (including me).

* ignored

Says the guy who raged out in a tantrum on the forums.  Besides I thought you quit the game from NERD RAGE, what do I care if I'm ignored?  Lol! 

Bro!  You got so mad you threatened to sue the Devs trolololol.  Omg,I'm still laughing about that ***.  Agahaha.

Quick go post on steam about it goodbye laggers lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

SHUT UP SYNDIC BEFORE I *** SUE YOU IF YOUR *** IS IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR HURTING MY EFEELINGS!!!!

Trollolololol, ha ha ha omfg.  Too good.  Way too good.

Goshka, are you still here?... roll

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

35 (edited by Gremrod 2014-06-03 15:27:21)

One time in combat camp the lag was so bad.....

But really we know for the last week the lag has been bad. So ppl should had known they would see it during any large pvp engagement.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

36 (edited by Legendary 2014-06-03 16:04:17)

ofc we expected there to be some lag just not in the degree it manifested itself there , on our side it was realy horribly bad we even frapsed it so the devs can have real insight. and hear our coms and no we aint handing it out to 3rd partys ... we will be legend ... wink

37 (edited by Syndic 2014-06-03 16:36:11)

Running 3-4 clients & fraps does tend to screw up your performance.

But you got all reimbursed so no need to be upset about it. Refit bot, come fight again. It would be sad if we hauled our stuff for just 1 good fight. smile

I have years and years of gear to burn though, and I'm sure we'll get some reimbursements too. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

38 (edited by Legendary 2014-06-03 17:26:46)

I didnt fraps only had 2 accounts on of wich one was on alpha smile

Does this mean I can now unplug the Ethernet cord out of my PC and get my bot back???

40 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-06-03 17:49:44)

Guessing Dev Zoom reimbursed a lot of bots. I don't know but he just changed policy to zero pvp reimbursements.

Lag is inevitable and it does not discriminate. No reason to go corp dialogue on the issue.

Plenty bots left for all of us to blow up in.

Sparking to other games

He took that off Rex.

42 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-06-03 19:00:43)

Looks like I read that exactly backwards. Oh well. It doesn't much matter anyway as Willpower rules over Assets every time, unfortunately.

EDIT in case of misinterpretation: Morale matters more than asset reimbursements. You cant get a bad time reversed. Lag does us no favors.

Sparking to other games

Dear Phm/Cir/77 this is what makes you guys hated this isnt about you this is about game lag whether if we were fighting somethign else or npcs we would have dcd in that fleet. Thanks for trolling more people so they stop playing the game because thats what we need a smaller community.

Love Guran

44 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-06-03 18:45:28)

I hope you're not referring to my comments Guran as I agree about how lag effects us all. I did not come here to troll. It really sucks that lag was a factor in yesterday's battle. I hope we can do it again without lag.

Sparking to other games

Guran wrote:

Dear Phm/Cir/77 this is what makes you guys hated this isnt about you this is about game lag whether if we were fighting somethign else or npcs we would have dcd in that fleet. Thanks for trolling more people so they stop playing the game because thats what we need a smaller community.

Love Guran

You mean the guy who raged out at my beloved Hungarian Idol!  You mean the guy who wished the game to end up in the ***?  You mean the guy who raged out completely and threatened to Sue Avatar Creations(LOL gets me everytime)?  Oh that guy got his efeelings hurt because he raged out over the internet?

But I digress http://tinyurl.com/pngpvtt

46 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-06-03 19:26:33)

So, we kill everyone.

We are playing the same game as everyone else.

but

Ewar causes everyone to be terrible

now this so called unplayable lag causes everyone to be terrible

Im calling billshit, we are all using the same tools in the same game but nobody else can seem to overcome whatever terribleness there is to actually take a victory,

its getting old and its a crock of ***

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Just three days ago, you were CIR biggest fan.

Go fly a kite

Guran wrote:

Love Guran

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Rage Blackout wrote:

Just three days ago, you were CIR biggest fan.

Go fly a kite

Guran wrote:

Love Guran

In TS the dudes like hue hue hue I want to hold your *** Syndic, *** Tux and Lucian scared cry babies everyone of them.

Now he's like *** you guys, I'll pack my *** and move to alpha.

You never did learn when to calm the hell down yourself I'm just gonna assume Ville, you ain't making this thread or game look any better, goshka stopped posting in this thread and yet here you are endlessly bashing making yourself look like a dumbass yet again. roll

Please close this thread Zoom, this thread serves as nothing more then troll bait and somewhere for ville to make an idiot out of himself. fuuu

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Agreed.