1 (edited by Goshka 2014-06-03 14:25:39)

Topic: Good bye, laggers!

Dear devs and Avatar Team,

Have fun and best of luck!

Re: Good bye, laggers!

Sorry for your bad experience, but we actually warned everyone about this before purchase. This is exactly why we're in Early Access:

We'll use Early Access as a transitional period while we make sure that our servers can handle the increased load and thus during this time players might experience lag and disconnects.

Firstly calm the *** down.  Secondly you and everyone else know its early access and they *** told you in a blog they are moving the *** servers.  Thirdly its just a *** Seth mk2.  Go *** yourself you flaming piece of ***.  Calm the *** down Bobo.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

meh , its the corps mk2 seth tongue or was tongue goshka cool down and ts

****** ****** ***** **** piece of ****** *****.  ***** ******* ***** and I will ***** ****** ****** ****** down your ****** ***** ******.  ****** ****** of a ******* *******. ****** *********. ***** ****** of a ***** **** Dev Alf *******. *****.  ****** of *******.

Ville wrote:

****** ****** ***** **** piece of ****** *****.  ***** ******* ***** and I will ***** ****** ****** ****** down your ****** ***** ******.  ****** ****** of a ******* *******. ****** *********. ***** ****** of a ***** **** Dev Alf *******. *****.  ****** of *******.

<3

7 (edited by Burial 2014-06-02 23:59:31)

The game hasn't seen a battle like that for a long while. Hopefully better after the move.

Moonlight wrote:
Ville wrote:

<3

Can I haz his stuff?

9 (edited by Mastablasta 2014-06-03 00:38:24)

so yeah, I thought it was going to be an entire month of blood and rage. Its the *** second day of the "June is coming"so.... That was fast.... AT least STC kept coming..

Think we have found our new primary target. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

A very immature reaction to something we all knew was going to happen.  The game was going to lag for that fight.

Grow up.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

12 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-06-03 00:50:04)

meh

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Ville wrote:

^^ +1

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Alright got to ask, who invited STC?  I'm actually surprised someone stooped so low!

Goshka wrote:

Dear devs and Avatar Team,

I honestly hope you will bancrupt and NEVER EVER start making any game ... I will sue you for selling an useless/bad product ... hope seeing your mega product in the trash of IT industry.

Have fun and best of luck!

yikes

Sparking to other games

Ville wrote:

Alright got to ask, who invited STC?  I'm actually surprised someone stooped so low!

Havent seen them willfully engage in a fight since april when their fleet got wiped a couple times.

Well..i think merkle dc'ed and the rest ran...

but still...its nice to have a variety of targets.

Would have thought the numerical superiority would have given them at least enough manhood to engage vs fleeing.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

DEV Zoom wrote:

Sorry for your bad experience, but we actually warned everyone about this before purchase. This is exactly why we're in Early Access:

We'll use Early Access as a transitional period while we make sure that our servers can handle the increased load and thus during this time players might experience lag and disconnects.

Ah save it Zoom, please. I was there (even though with big pauses) since September 2010. And since then nothing essentially changed: you added the cortexes and mk2, u systematized the research and made it be not random, u added a bunch of useless buildings on islands landscape, tutorials, and that's it. Every time I was logging in there must be something (whether dc, crashes, lagg e.t.c.).

Is game crashing also predicted in your Early Access? None of other Steam games crashes with such a frequency as Perpetuum.
Dota2 - once per week. Warthunder - 1-2 times a week. Even the small companie's game like March of War don't die up to 5-6 times per day (like Perpetuum) either!

I can understand Goshka's anger, I have been in 2 fleet battles now and all I got was high lag and as the two fleets closed on each other it grew to n/a lag. I was killed both times and didnt even know i was killed untill 3 or 4 minutes after the fact. That was the same for half of our fleet with our fc's (even guys who usually experience 30ms ping) unable to call the battle. For you Dev Zoom to say it is the users problem is unacceptable because if this issue isnt resolved you wont get the new player base you hope for becos word of mouth travels and the smart people who listen will not subscribe. As ranking member of the TOG community ( a community of now near 80000 members) I atm cannot and will not support this game in good conscience, I was hoping to give the thumbs up report to draw more members.
The experience for me was most unsatisfactory, but I am going to wait to see if it is dealt with satisfactory before deciding what i will do.

@Syndic and CIR alliance - Grow up, and here is a further thought, how about you help try and fix the problem instead of beating your chests like neanderthals. A good report and word of mouth means good word of mouth which translates to more people joining, hence more PEW!

So I ask you devs to deal with the issue as I do like this game a great deal and dont really want to go becos of this simple error.

This is all I have to say on the matter.

19 (edited by Hunter 2014-06-03 09:12:13)

sorry for "trolling" but you would die anyway i think.

BTW: Recently i've lost my bot on assignment run because of crash and it was reimbursed quite fast.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Kane Shafter wrote:

For you Dev Zoom to say it is the users problem is unacceptable because if this issue isnt resolved you wont get the new player base you hope for becos word of mouth travels and the smart people who listen will not subscribe. As ranking member of the TOG community ( a community of now near 80000 members) I atm cannot and will not support this game in good conscience, I was hoping to give the thumbs up report to draw more members.
The experience for me was most unsatisfactory, but I am going to wait to see if it is dealt with satisfactory before deciding what i will do.

So I ask you devs to deal with the issue as I do like this game a great deal and dont really want to go becos of this simple error.

Don't you think, guys, this discussion shouldnt exist at all? That here there must be discussed how to have balanced ewar, how to handle Gamma or boost the Market, But Not speaking about issues as such? These shouldnt exist in an apropiate game. Name, please, a single Steam game with such huge lag issues. At least ocasionally. Be my guest.

Goshka wrote:
Kane Shafter wrote:

For you Dev Zoom to say it is the users problem is unacceptable because if this issue isnt resolved you wont get the new player base you hope for becos word of mouth travels and the smart people who listen will not subscribe. As ranking member of the TOG community ( a community of now near 80000 members) I atm cannot and will not support this game in good conscience, I was hoping to give the thumbs up report to draw more members.

Don't you think, guys, this discussion shouldnt exist at all? That here there must be discussed how to have balanced ewar, how to handle Gamma or boost the Market, But Not speaking about issues as such? These shouldnt exist in an apropiate game. Name, please, a single Steam game with such huge lag issues. At least ocasionally. Be my guest.

Warhammer 40K DOW2 all versions

Kane Shafter wrote:

@Syndic and CIR alliance - Grow up, and here is a further thought, how about you help try and fix the problem instead of beating your chests like neanderthals. A good report and word of mouth means good word of mouth which translates to more people joining, hence more PEW!

What are you bitter about, didn't you already submit your reimbursement ticket? roll

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Its not that , its that ppl where realy exited to have a great pvp battle regardless who would win instead we encounted the lag of doom hammer , and thats what is dissapointing to ppl we wanted to fight and have fun and as you know lag is not the fun anny player is looking for

nomad plz

25 (edited by Goshka 2014-06-03 12:46:57)

Syndic wrote:
Kane Shafter wrote:

What are you bitter about, didn't you already submit your reimbursement ticket? roll

It's not about the NIC, it's about gaming fun. If there is not... doubt there will be many new players.
Moreover, I had the weird impression the server lags to favorize you(e.g. CIR): ALL (not just one!) of our FCs, and also main dps got frozen while Lemon claimed in General chat he had 4 clients running and 30 ms ping. Good 4 him, cuz I had one with minimum graphic settings and it still died. As comparison: a big air battle in Warthunder has roughly same amount as in our Perp. battlefield - I play it at maximum graphical/mem resources settings.