1 (edited by TechGuran 2014-05-30 03:23:55)

Topic: Decleration of A Nobody by Guran

Hello, fellow perpetuum players Id like to announce that I'm a nobody not good at pvp I slightly excel at pve but that is nothing to brag about. Ive been in several alliances with different names and have been on different sides of the war. This is not a troll and I sincerely admit that ive not played any huge part in the game even though I've played a long time. yet I hereby declare that Im tired of cir and alliances although I've played a small roll in trying to help never again. I've decided to take up terrorism whether corpless or in a corp Cir and fellow alliance with them are my enemy even with an arkhe I will try to create mayhem. Even if I take a break from the game and come back I will find your island and try to mess with it. Not looking for a fair fight I will get dirty and roll in the mud. I have broken several promises but so everyone can see this will be one that Ill never break from now till the end of the game.

Will I be succesful in destroying the corp and alliances - no?
Will I be succesful of even damaging corp or alliance funds - no?
Will I get killed alot without gaining anything from it ? yes
Then why do it ? Because I can and will

I am your enemy Cir henceforth and always

Love Guran

P.S. Yes my grammar sucks

This isnt about joke or my current ties Jita was against this terrorism
but just giving a message for the future.

Re: Decleration of A Nobody by Guran

I like having some one to kill, its not like your ceo dropped the allaince and you cant get a killmail.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

3 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-05-30 05:37:39)

Another satisfied customer.

I thoroughly enjoyed kicking your ****** spy useless *** off of Dom and would do it again in a moment.

Sincerely Yours,

Gunner

maybe you and Little big little can tickle each others feet on Alpha

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Oh....the....humanity....Honestly you are lowering yourself by attempting this. Its not that you want to be on a beta island. You want to be on Dom. Which happens to be guarded by many people at any give time.  If you really want to take your life in your hands and go on beta, at least pick a target you have a chance of doing something on and getting home.

\o/ yay Content!!!

Guran - you were content ever since you thought you could solo people on hoop with your Mesmer, Zenith and detector.

You were content when you were ransacked repeatedly on Novastrov.   

I love your content!!  TROLOLOL

*dismisses the tryhards*

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.

TechGuran wrote:

Hello, fellow perpetuum players Id like to announce that I'm a nobody not good at pvp I slightly excel at pve but that is nothing to brag about. Ive been in several alliances with different names and have been on different sides of the war. This is not a troll and I sincerely admit that ive not played any huge part in the game even though I've played a long time. yet I hereby declare that Im tired of cir and alliances although I've played a small roll in trying to help never again. I've decided to take up terrorism whether corpless or in a corp Cir and fellow alliance with them are my enemy even with an arkhe I will try to create mayhem. Even if I take a break from the game and come back I will find your island and try to mess with it. Not looking for a fair fight I will get dirty and roll in the mud. I have broken several promises but so everyone can see this will be one that Ill never break from now till the end of the game.

Love Guran

Dear Guran,

Stop drinking and posting. 

Sincerely,
Recovering Alcoholic.
<3

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Dear Guran,

Stop drinking and posting. 

Sincerely,
Recovering Alcoholic.
<3

+1

Let the butt hurt go man or youre going to end up "playing the game your way"

8 (edited by Crepitus 2014-05-30 14:55:33)

TechGuran wrote:

Love Guran

1.) You should at least post a reason.

2.) This belongs in Corporate Dialogues not Gen chat.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

I know 2 reasons gunner and lobo told him to take his spying to nova and gtfo of dom

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

10 (edited by Crepitus 2014-05-30 16:48:59)

Hmm... I haven't had any A/C the last 2 days so my computer room is unlivable.  Perp drama is the best drama lol

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Every probe you kill on Domhalarn substracts 1mil NIC directly from their wallet. Register few alts and have fun!

Yes, please God come to Dom and Kill probes..  We love Kill Mails and Points... hhmmm glorious points...

Try harder.

This guy is a man of his word.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Woot !!!  Moar content:  http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/258487

Anyone trolololol at the value exchange here??

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.

Wow..

Victim of late logistics. big_smile

OptiKhan wrote:

can someone tell me why that CIR ewar guy used ECM against a hauler??l

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
OptiKhan wrote:

Kill mail whoring

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

Annihilator wrote:

Go PVP and find out

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

hes ecm, ecm, ecmers, vagabond ville