Re: The Ugly Truth

Ville wrote:

... and *** female drama ...

Logs, please.

*popcorn*

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Jita wrote:

What's sad is that you would make recruiting new people in a game where its so important to its survival with behavior like that.

Incoherent "Think of the Children" style rambling; Jita post detected.

Jita wrote:

Are there no lengths you won't go to in your efforts to ruin your enemies?

FTFY, and no.

Jita wrote:

Are spies the only way to feel safe in a 6 vs 6 fight? Pathetic.

I guess it didn't occur to you that it's just something else to do in a sandbox game? We've received 0 intel from this that I'm aware of. If you look closely at the kill board you'll see some of our own guys getting bored enough to attack ourselves on alts. I'd call your attempts to debase the best PvP corporations in the game pathetic, but you don't deserve the sympathy.

Fun fact, did you know that sociopaths value being pitied because it makes the pitying party easier to manipulate? I bet you did.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

It's the normal, I'm female and play internet games stuff....  Derp Queen 2.0

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

It's the normal, I'm female and play internet games stuff....  Derp Queen 2.0

That sounds like attention whoring hoping for horny white knights to do the heavy lifting - which would be pretty typical, you are correct sir.

Population graphs

Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

It's sad because I'm one of the "new players" in your Corp.

What's sad is that you would make recruiting new people in a game where its so important to its survival with behavior like that. Are there no depths you won't sink to in your efforts to ruin the game? Are spies the only way to feel safe in a 6 vs 6 fight? Pathetic.

Okay Tonnik.  Hypocrite.

Not 4 years ago or anything, no additional hypocrisy here or anything!

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

The point is he's completely guilty of the same things he accuses other of but calls other people pathetic.  It's like being a Catholic preacher,  preaching on Sunday how homosexuality is a sin then corn holing altar boys after service ends.

Your duplicity, excuses and lies go to show its wrong and you are doing it anyway. Why is all your behavior so destructive to a game you enjoy? Did you break all your toys growing up or something?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

Your duplicity, excuses and lies go to show its wrong and you are doing it anyway. Why is all your behavior so destructive to a game you enjoy? Did you break all your toys growing up or something?

Why is it every time you post some *** bullshit like this I imagine you yelling this at yourself in the mirror? You know, I've been in contact with Ville outside of game since he started playing, I took him roaming when I was still a solo player and he was brand new I did not know him before this game. When I've taken breaks from the game I've had his phone # and we still talk about real life things like work, family, etc. He has always been an honest, hardworking, stand up guy, who I believe would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

On the other hand, I remember most of your talk being about how amazing you were at conning your way in to random skanks at the pub's jeans on any given night, and generally sounding like an insecure *** bag pick-up artist prick. You're a good FC but not an honest or decent person. Eventually your allies will figure that out.

Whether or not someone is spying on some fictional faction in internet space robots is hardly a good metric to judge character by, but, if you listen carefully, when unguarded, most people will tell you how they really are.

Population graphs

Crepitus wrote:

On the other hand, I remember most of your talk being about how amazing you were at conning your way in to random skanks at the pub's jeans on any given night, and generally sounding like an insecure *** bag pick-up artist prick. You're a good FC but not an honest or decent person.

This bit is true (apart from the FC bit)

Crepitus wrote:

Whether or not someone is spying on some fictional faction in internet space robots is hardly a good metric to judge character by, but, if you listen carefully, when unguarded, most people will tell you how they really are.

This bit is false, I was talking about his behaviour being destructive to the game he enjoys. It's a fact.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

35 (edited by Crepitus 2016-04-06 19:41:22)

Jita wrote:
Crepitus wrote:

This bit is false, I was talking about his behaviour being destructive to the game he enjoys. It's a fact.

The only people who could even potentially verify that would be AC employees and it's not like they send players surveys asking why they stopped logging in.

The red word does not mean what you think it means. You are confusing your opinions for facts. Whether you're doing that deliberately for propaganda purposes, or perhaps unconsciously from your self-appointed martyr's pyre, is an exercise for the reader.

Population graphs

Crep, he's of the motto if he keeps repeating it over and over it must be true.  Next he will start personal insults directed at you because logic and REAL facts fail him.

And thanks for the compliments!  That was refreshing to read.

38 (edited by Lemon 2016-04-06 20:45:49)

Rovoc wrote:

PvE i already have 4 black bots

*Edit found my answer*

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Rovoc wrote:

I think its painfully obvious that the dev don't care about this game.  How about we have the war to end all wars so i can quit and go play another game.  I have around 75 seth mk2's and 100 mk2 arty's id like to blow up so i wouldn't have wasted all that time for nothing.  I would say lets just start brawling over saps but that's boring, as we already do this, but scheduled bang is even worse.  Any suggestions? before the trolling starts no im not gonna walk them into fleets to die or give them away.  looking for real suggestions.

P.S. idk about yall but the current state of the game is *** boring as poop.

You really think blowing up a bunch of pixels in crap animations is going to satisfy you?     The dev's do care, they just don't care about you.  They already have your money. You are no longer valuable. Go do something else.