Re: Open letter to veteran corporations

SunnyJester wrote:

Also, I thought you said that you moved this person out of the terminal, but to my surprise, he is back in here this morning......

We're talking about different persons then because the one I moved hasn't logged in yet since then.

Can we submit a request to move a a person's blood spark out of a station he doesn't have access to then?  big_smile

DEV Zoom wrote:
SunnyJester wrote:

Also, I thought you said that you moved this person out of the terminal, but to my surprise, he is back in here this morning......

We're talking about different persons then because the one I moved hasn't logged in yet since then.

If you are talking about Aztok, he has been in our terminal all day.....

SunnyJester wrote:

That's a bug then, from the relocation hack.

DEV Zoom wrote:
SunnyJester wrote:

That's a bug then, from the relocation hack.

Roger

Wait ... wait ..wait...  ZOOM is asking people not to do this because his game mechanic is so screwed up .. . Oh priceless ... absolutely priceless.    Try this zoom....   fix the game mechanics.   Because morally right or wrong you know that this is    "Working As Intended" .   I shall save this thread and enjoy all the tears.

Qwertyboom wrote:

Wait ... wait ..wait...  ZOOM is asking people not to do this because his game mechanic is so screwed up .. . Oh priceless ... absolutely priceless.    Try this zoom....   fix the game mechanics.   Because morally right or wrong you know that this is    "Working As Intended" .   I shall save this thread and enjoy all the tears.

Would this help? http://pastebin.com/iJrtJY72

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Qwertyboom wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=thVX2DO4qQg

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

These guys are like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMgUMVjY_9I

Aye Pod wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

These guys are like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMgUMVjY_9I

No, we just don't think because it's possible to do something you should do it. It's just the same as out of game, just because you can be a *** to people doesn't mean you should. There's a difference between some for fun vendetta shizzle like we did with STC and me and Ville and stuff deliberately done to grief people for no other reason than you can such as dragging mobs, interfering with ratting and this.

I believe one generates content and fun and the other deliberately takes it away.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Come on lady, ~ one pound fish~....

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Phantomburn wrote:

Come on lady, ~ one pound fish~....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETSl8gWsFZ0

On a more serious note, Devs should never put themselves in a position to publicly get involved in the member management process of corporations in-game.

Fix whatever mechanic allows for it to happen.

Why members get recruited or kicked should never be subject to Dev review.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

On a more serious note, Devs should never put themselves in a position to publicly get involved in the member management process of corporations in-game.

Fix whatever mechanic allows for it to happen.

Why members get recruited or kicked should never be subject to Dev review.

I think that how they get recruited or kicked is off limits for sure but I don't subscribe to the idea that the mechanics should prevent people from griefing other players. There has to be some element of behaviour that's reasonable and it should be dealt with if not.

I didn't know the full background and I didn't mean to get involved or tell what corporations do to their members. I was just asking the community to pay attention to newbies in this regard, as it is in everyone's interest.

Yes yes  zoom ..    Loving this thread...  go back and play now ...  run along.   Let us big boys take care of our corp politics.

42 (edited by Jita 2015-02-01 16:19:08)

Qwertyboom wrote:

Yes yes  zoom ..    Loving this thread...  go back and play now ...  run along.   Let us big boys take care of our corp politics.

You are a ***.

Jita wrote:
Qwertyboom wrote:

You are a ***.

And that about sums up these forums! smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I must admit, you guys know how to grab a players attention in a thread and not let go.  Sometimes its more fun than playing the game!:o

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

Lonwolf wrote:

Sometimes its more fun than playing the game!:o

Most of the time actually.  And considering these forums...