Re: Gamma Territory

Burial wrote:

Anyway, this back and forth on the forums is meaningless. What does Zoom think?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

in order to shift all the deadlock and make progress in the game, you need: 1. developers 3-4, so that they from the very beginning tried to create and develop a new Corporation on the real server (this will help to balance pve) 2. when the Corporation developers will go to beta Islands for resources, there will be a balance beta Islands. 3. when the Corporation developers will settle on gamma Islands, there will be balance and gamma Islands.

developers should go the way of the player from the very beginning, to be in contact with other players.

Ville wrote:
Rex Amelius wrote:

I just keep asking for what I think is right, not politically expedient. But I am one voice and others in 77CIR may not think Sparks are an issue, or that nerfing them won't make a difference. It's debatable, but I know what side of that debate I have been on since day one.

But despite a few voices of opposition its Dev Zoom that is the problem on Sparks, not 77CIR

DEV Zoom wrote:

Sorry but we refuse to see spark teleport as an issue. Or if it is, it's at least equally helping the game.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/103058/#p103058

~helping the game~ how sir? Please give me an example or two...

Example is me jumping between Tell, shin and hersh managing my market orders.

Me jumping to ics alpha to help new players with missions. 

Spending more time pveing while waiting for a formup instead of logistically move to location

Being able to hop back to a station and load up a sequer with stuff I may or may not have forgot

Being able to hop into the action instead of missing out 

Helps with doing missions.

All this says is "its all about me" and you clearly haven't got a clue lol

If one person can choose to do everything all the time then you remove the requirement or need for many other people.  Our wars in EvE used to take weeks of planning and logistics (back in early 2000, don't know what its like now)

Shifting sales goods to multiple trade hubs, not a chance, too time consuming which enabled others to compete in different markets.

If you weren't soo self-centred and blinkered you'd see the bigger picture over your damn pudgy eyes!

Jelan wrote:
Ville wrote:
Rex Amelius wrote:

I just keep asking for what I think is right, not politically expedient. But I am one voice and others in 77CIR may not think Sparks are an issue, or that nerfing them won't make a difference. It's debatable, but I know what side of that debate I have been on since day one.

But despite a few voices of opposition its Dev Zoom that is the problem on Sparks, not 77CIR

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/103058/#p103058

~helping the game~ how sir? Please give me an example or two...

Spending more time pveing while waiting for a formup instead of logistically move to location

Being able to hop back to a station and load up a sequer with stuff I may or may not have forgot

If one person can choose to do everything all the time then you remove the requirement or need for many other people.  Our wars in EvE used to take weeks of planning and logistics (back in early 2000, don't know what its like now)

Shifting sales goods to multiple trade hubs, not a chance, too time consuming which enabled others to compete in different markets.

If you weren't soo self-centred and blinkered you'd see the bigger picture over your damn pudgy eyes!

Maybe you never noticed there were only two to three industrialist seeding the market to begin with and most of the time they move to where ever the goods are being off loaded on the market.  What happened is that numerous other Alpha 2s were being neglected and some even had less on them than Alpha 1 islands.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

When Perp has the same market tools as EvE then I think its right to make a comparison. SpT in Perp is essential to an industrialist. There are no remote contracts here.

Gotta agree with Ville on these particular points

56 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-10-02 16:52:00)

Cassius wrote:

When Perp has the same market tools as EvE then I think its right to make a comparison. SpT in Perp is essential to an industrialist. There are no remote contracts here.

So we need sparks for 3 dudes wanting to seed all markets?

*** the industrialists. They can walk at +36

Some of you guys just don't get it. This game will be a boring 2 powerblock server with instant access to any island. Game would be far more fun if players stuck to a region, both pvp and industrial. It's all in their 50 page spark thread about regional powers versus server wide powers.

Sparking to other games

Remote orders only allows you to buy remote and place orders remotely. If you want to sell an item at a specific station in eve you still have to move it there.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Rex Amelius wrote:
Cassius wrote:

So we need sparks for 3 dudes wanting to seed all markets?

*** the industrialists. They can walk at +36

Some of you guys just don't get it. This game will be a boring 2 powerblock server with instant access to any island. Game would be far more fun if players stuck to a region, both pvp and industrial. It's all in their 50 page spark thread about regional powers versus server wide powers.

+1 for the only person that side of the fence who talks any sense.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

59 (edited by Gremrod 2014-10-02 17:01:11)

Remove sparks, mobile TPs and probes. Done!

Ville wrote:
Jelan wrote:
Ville wrote:

Maybe you never noticed there were only two to three industrialist seeding the market to begin with and most of the time they move to where ever the goods are being off loaded on the market.  What happened is that numerous other Alpha 2s were being neglected and some even had less on them than Alpha 1 islands.

Those are the symptoms of players being able to acquire and consume everything they and their alts need solo. Nothing to do with trading being easy or hard.

Ville wrote:
Jelan wrote:
Ville wrote:

Yep and because it was easy for you to undercut any new budding industrialists they never got a chance, again, its not all about you ffs.  Stop admiring how great you are in the mirror and consider something outside of your little world.  Narcissism alive and well in the form of Ville!

Jelan wrote:
Ville wrote:
Jelan wrote:

Yep and because it was easy for you to undercut any new budding industrialists they never got a chance, again, its not all about you ffs.  Stop admiring how great you are in the mirror and consider something outside of your little world.  Narcissism alive and well in the form of Ville!

Jelan. No longer a troll. He is now a whiner. wink

63 (edited by Jelan 2014-10-02 17:53:26)

Gremrod wrote:

Remote orders only allows you to buy remote and place orders remotely. If you want to sell an item at a specific station in eve you still have to move it there.

Is it me or does Gremrod look more like Syndic lately?

edit: missed Gremrods troll post, this post was unaffected by Gremrods downright rudeness lol

Jelan wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

Is it me or does Gremrod look more like Syndic lately?

edit: missed Gremrods troll post, this post was unaffected by Gremrods downright rudeness lol

LOL