Re: Why mine in a pvp zone?

Chief Ubenor wrote:

I know what some people mean. Yeah they pretty easy obtainable hauling ships in EVE and better ones cost more of course. But, you do have Laird and Argona, they have 7.5AU instead of 3.75 combat ones. Sequer is the one bot that all the miners, haulers, industrialists want to have eventually. If you do assignments you can grind enough money to get Sequer for about 2.2 mil in about 20-24 hours if they are available on market. It took me about 6 hours with 3 accounts by using laird and 2 argonas going circle Dardden, New Virginia, Attalica(?) and taking 2 transport assignments each. I hate making money this way but this is a good way for beginners other than farm kernels and sell them on market. You also get a buttload of all kinds of ammo while grinding for money and different standing.

make sure you have at least lvl 6 Diplomacy, otherwise your standing will grow very slowly since missions that you take at one terminal may decrease standing from factions at another terminal, with high diplomacy and Logistic Specialization though you will be getting more money from each assignment and your penalty for doing assignments for opposite factions will be less noticeable.

If all you make from grinding with 3 accounts for 6 hours is 2m, you sir, are doing it very very wrong! Even a fresh out of tutorial light bot farms more than that. A lot more!

Re: Why mine in a pvp zone?

Chief Ubenor wrote:

I know what some people mean. Yeah they pretty easy obtainable hauling ships in EVE and better ones cost more of course. But, you do have Laird and Argona, they have 7.5AU instead of 3.75 combat ones. Sequer is the one bot that all the miners, haulers, industrialists want to have eventually. If you do assignments you can grind enough money to get Sequer for about 2.2 mil in about 20-24 hours if they are available on market. It took me about 6 hours with 3 accounts by using laird and 2 argonas going circle Dardden, New Virginia, Attalica(?) and taking 2 transport assignments each. I hate making money this way but this is a good way for beginners other than farm kernels and sell them on market. You also get a buttload of all kinds of ammo while grinding for money and different standing.

make sure you have at least lvl 6 Diplomacy, otherwise your standing will grow very slowly since missions that you take at one terminal may decrease standing from factions at another terminal, with high diplomacy and Logistic Specialization though you will be getting more money from each assignment and your penalty for doing assignments for opposite factions will be less noticeable.

Best post by Chief so far