Re: MK3

Merkle wrote:

I would also like to point out, no matter how big of wang that can be put in my mouth.  I'll ***, and complain that it is too small, and say I want a bigger one.

fyp

Can i be the first person to *** about this new hypothetical hauler, its totally not big enough.  We need an even bigger new theoretical hauler after the one you release because the one you release will not suffice.

Haulers? What haulers? Wasn't all that about Seraph and Shiva? smile

Martha Stuart wrote:

Can i be the first person to *** about this new hypothetical hauler, its totally not big enough.  We need an even bigger new theoretical hauler after the one you release because the one you release will not suffice.

How about commodities with sensible volumes?

Mk3 really should provide sideways progression rather than more linear experience.  Specilization rather than just more firepower and/or defense.  For example, a scavenger mech thats lightly armed and bonused for scanning and wreck salvaging; command mech with bonus to nexus mods; detector bonused bots or scouts; logistics focused bots and mechs.  It would also be cool to see some bots amd mech specialized in short and long range engagements.

Blorturmur wrote:

Mk3 really should provide sideways progression rather than more linear experience.  Specilization rather than just more firepower and/or defense.  For example, a scavenger mech thats lightly armed and bonused for scanning and wreck salvaging; command mech with bonus to nexus mods; detector bonused bots or scouts; logistics focused bots and mechs.  It would also be cool to see some bots amd mech specialized in short and long range engagements.

Perpetuum is not EVE.