Re: Incentives to play perpetuum with one account only?

Celebro wrote:

This guy sure likes his mulit boxing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1D6cQjekk

Should convince him to join Perp with 100 accounts!

so he should! And he can buy er i mean get "gifted" accounts to do that big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Celebro wrote:

This guy sure likes his mulit boxing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1D6cQjekk

Should convince him to join Perp with 100 accounts!

so he should! And he can buy er i mean get "gifted" accounts to do that big_smile

he can use trial accounts for that... 100 Termis's

another rather old topic, that has connections to this one, is the light bot vs. heavy mech balance.

anything smaller then a heavy mech is geared towards "bigger number necessary to win" and at the same time "bigger number almost guarantees a win". This may work in an RTS game, where one player has the choice to distribute his unit-cap between small, cheap masses and big, expensive solo units.
In an MMO you HAVE to see every player controlled character as a single entity, or you give him the option to control multiple weak units with one account...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Perpetuum does not have PvP, perpetuum has AvA.

So some words from me.

I just would like to see allow to the playerbase more alone fighting and money making. As I am fully fighter caracter I dont have anything else in the market side and crafting side. And then I had strange feelings about make my own money. Basically I feel poor all the time.

Yes I know what I should do, but I dont like to do in a Game doing what I dont like, because the game isn for that.

So I really would like to do some more money with my alone Mesmer. Not with supports and such.
This is just my feelings but I think if we allow more alone players to come Perp community will rise because of it and then PVP will rise after somebody decide go to do teamwork from this players.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

+1 Inda ... Good to see you still hiding in the shadows .. Next time in game pm me we must battle again..lol..