Re: General Speed.

Suggestion:

Travel mode.

All modules (weapons, repariers, etc) and active radar (Can't target anything, overview distance is shortened from 1k to 500m) are deactivated. In return, you travel 1.5x to 2.0x faster.

Travel mode takes 30 seconds to enter, you must remain still while changing modes and is disrupted if you are damaged during that time. Modules take 60 seconds to power back up after leaving travel mode (either intentionally or unintentionally).

This means someone can enter travel mode, move to the area they want to go to quickly, but they are useless for a full minute after arriving. This prevents people from travel-moding up on top of you while you're farming and mowing you down. You can enter travel mode faster than they can leave travel mode. The 30 seconds it takes to enter travel mode should ("should") be enough time to still be able to ambush someone normally (iow: tacklers are still useful).

Cal Sinai wrote:

Suggestion:

Travel mode.

All modules (weapons, repariers, etc) and active radar (Can't target anything, overview distance is shortened from 1k to 500m) are deactivated. In return, you travel 1.5x to 2.0x faster.

Travel mode takes 30 seconds to enter, you must remain still while changing modes and is disrupted if you are damaged during that time. Modules take 60 seconds to power back up after leaving travel mode (either intentionally or unintentionally).

This means someone can enter travel mode, move to the area they want to go to quickly, but they are useless for a full minute after arriving. This prevents people from travel-moding up on top of you while you're farming and mowing you down. You can enter travel mode faster than they can leave travel mode. The 30 seconds it takes to enter travel mode should ("should") be enough time to still be able to ambush someone normally (iow: tacklers are still useful).

A little OP for logistics pilots no?

Logistics pilots?

Cal Sinai wrote:

Logistics pilots?

Sequer drivers who do Transport missions. It's already OP as is, too easy, no risk, great rewards. (I'm talking about alpha island of course)

I wouldn't go as far as to call the rewards from logistics great. There are much better and less mind numbing ways to make nic.

Vorgrim Scout wrote:

I wouldn't go as far as to call the rewards from logistics great. There are much better and less mind numbing ways to make nic.

just gotta put a movie on while you drive XD

I have to disagree with this thread, travel time is fine. If we make it easy to travel around the world will feel to small and it wont be a proper mmorpg anymore.

+ 1 to OP